View original topic: Eberspacher BN4 Websites?
stevemariott Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:34 pm

Hello, I'm purchasing an Eberspacher BN4 gas heater for my '68 Bus and have been looking for good websites online. I've found a number of them, but I'm still looking for a web adress that gives info on "Early BN4 Repair" by Ron Van Ness. Can anybody give me this adress? Does anybody have any good website links for BN4 info? Thanks!

pjmacua Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:04 am

You can find Ron Van Ness's website at this address:

Some years ago, there were 2 articles in gasoline heater section.
Now there is only one.

Pierre-J MACUA

stevemariott Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:18 pm

Thank you pjmacua, I appreciate it. I noticed there were references to links on that site, but they are no longer there. I did find a missing article I was looking for through Yahoo, but it was in french and copied on a french 181 website.

pjmacua Sun Feb 01, 2004 3:16 am

You're welcome.

I know the article in french you have found. It is in the french part of my website (

2 or 3 years ago, Ron helped me to translate his article in french.
You should contact Ron. Maybe he still has a copy of the text in english.

Pierre-J MACUA

not_a_punk Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:36 pm

I don't know of any online help, but The Thing Shop does sell a repair manual for it. I had to break down and buy it when not a single mechanic in town would touch my heater. At over 20 bucks for a few xeroxed pages in a little plastic binder it's kinda expensive, but it should be quite helpful in any repairs you do make on it.

fathing Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:37 pm

This article is in english by a dutch fellow named Caspar de Lint. It might be very helpful to your project.

Best regards

Dominique :wink:

notchboy Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Ive had a space dedicated to the Eberspacher made up. All types of Eberspachers welcome!