TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: squaretobehip - [email protected] - Michael
ataraxia Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Several purchases from me over several months/couple of years. Excellent communication, fast payment and very easy to do business with overall.

- Josh

Erik G Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:35 pm

I bought a glove box divider for my notchback, and paid him $25 extra to like all my pictures on instagram. He came through and liked all of them, even the one with the homeless lady cussing me out :shock: :lol:

Good communication, fast shipping, looking forward to doing more business

coolrydes Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:16 am

I recently had a very interesting dealing with Michael, and there were some serious bumps in the deal caused by both sides. However in the end I feel I started the bumps in the deal because of the way I reacted to part of the deal. This in turn caused a reaction from Michael that in hindsight I now completely understand. In the end cooler heads prevailed and things worked out.

I stand corrected for my mistakes and since dealing with Michael have learned that not all people are trying to rip someone off. I need to keep a cooler head to start out with.

Michael is an asset to the VW committee, and I look forward to any possible future dealings with him. This guy is golden.

EverettB Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 am

He bought a small manual.
Quick payment and communication.

Tram Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:53 pm

Bought a repro '67-70 Type 3 dash pad from Michael... absolutely no complaints and a pleasure to deal with. I plan on hitting him up for some Kamei cargo covers this summer. :D

jensend Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:13 pm

We just had a quick and easy transaction with Michael. A knowledgeable buyer who communicates well. Thanks Michael!

nogoodwithusernames Wed May 06, 2015 9:00 am

Just received my cargo cover from Michael last night, and I must say I am quite impressed with his work. Very high quality product, you can tell he put a lot of work into it.

As far as dealing with him, he kept in communication even when he was at a standstill due to waiting on material. He is able to do custom material choices also, I wanted smooth vinyl with basketweave doors and he was willing to give it a shot. (Turned out great too!)

Overall great experience and I would deal with him again.
(I will try to get a couple of photos up on his cargo cover thread later today.)

squaretobehip Fri May 08, 2015 4:59 pm

nogoodwithusernames wrote: Just received my cargo cover from Michael last night, and I must say I am quite impressed with his work. Very high quality product, you can tell he put a lot of work into it.

As far as dealing with him, he kept in communication even when he was at a standstill due to waiting on material. He is able to do custom material choices also, I wanted smooth vinyl with basketweave doors and he was willing to give it a shot. (Turned out great too!)

Overall great experience and I would deal with him again.
(I will try to get a couple of photos up on his cargo cover thread later today.)

Glad you like it! 8)

panicman Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:38 am

I purchased some distributor grease from Mike. Prompt with communication and shipping. All went well. Thank you Mike!

noneed Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 pm

I just wanted to post some long overdue positive feedback for Michael.

Michael bought quite a few NOS Type III parts from me a while back and was everything you hope for when selling something in the classifieds 8)
Lightning fast payment, Fantastic communication, and just a pleasure to deal with.
Now I know who to email when I find early Type III parts :D

Thanks again Michael !

BulliBill Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:39 am

I was happy to supply a Type 3 specific VW dealership special tool to Michael. He was patient while I was out of town, sent payment and he seems happy with the rare special service T3 tool that he now has. He's a delight to have as a customer! Thanks again Michael!

Bill Bowman

ALLWAGONS Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:39 pm

The bestest seller!

Martin
allwagons

GoodOldRagtop60 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Many thanks to Michael!
I purchased a Formula Vee steering wheel from him and he made a good Price and shipped it to Germany. properly packed.
A very nice guy to deal with.

NavyGeneral Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:55 am

squaretobehip purchased an item from me. Prompt and Yes, Fast Payment! Have communicated several times with squaretobehip through the years, always courteous and precise. May you find that Manual Michael. ThanksVeryMuch.