TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: chris henry - [email protected]
chris henry Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Just starting a feedback tread for myself. if you have done business with me please post here. thanks

norcalmike Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:12 pm

Chris bought some California plates from me. Easy transaction. Thank You

LivinLovinVW Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Chris is truly a textbook VW enthusiast.

He is the way all Samba members should emulate.

Chris is trusting and trustworthy.
He communicates well to keep all parties informed.

I can't wait to deal with him again.

Michael
LivinLovinVW

laneven28 Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Chris has been so good to work with. I bought a 55 ragtop from him and live outside of Cali - he was more than patient to let me work out my travel arrangements, sent multiple pictures and answered lots of questions. Even stuck to our deal when others were offering even more than his asking price. A great guy to deal - highly recommended, and will gladly do business with again. Thanks Chris!

59skab Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:37 pm

Bought a 59 mango from chris he was very honest and helpul when it came to picking up the bus. He also hooked me up with a bunch of parts that i didnt even know were incuded in the sale. I wouldnt mind dealing with him again

Deluxe-Aholic Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Chris is a WOLD CLASS SELLER! Sold us a nice bus. Better than described. Transaction went smooth as silk. Its hard to find sellers like this one! Good luck and may all your dreams come true! :D

470robert Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:20 am

Thanks again Chris. Bar and the rest of the kit just perfect. You are a true Gent, If you have any other VW tooling drop me a line. Great to find a seller like you. Robert :D

crofty Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:41 pm

Sold Chris a Westy part a few weeks back and would be glad to do so again!

DennisOD Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:42 pm

I just bought a 914 from Chris and had a chance to meet him in person. What a great Guy and passionate about the early VWs and Porsches. The 914 I purchased was accurately described and he was great and easy to do business with. He definitely went the extra mile to make it easy for me. I would purchase again from him again without hesitation.

von split Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:49 pm

I bought some parts from Chris and everything went very smooth. He is very helpful and accommodating. Everything was very well packed. I highly recommend him. Hes a real class act and I would love to deal with him again.