TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: HO 17 - Hessisch Oldendorf Germany - June 23-25 2017 Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Björn Schewe Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 am

The next Hessisch Oldendorf VW Show will be from the 23rd to 25th of june 2017. For more information please note www.uraltkaefer.de or our HO 13 facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/128058660612220/?fref=nf

buggen Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Are there any other VW shows the week before or week after HO?

empiracer Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:34 am

buggen wrote: Are there any other VW shows the week before or week after HO?
Following week is the European Bug-In
http://www.europeanbugin.com/

turbolaz Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:23 am

hello everyone, can some one recommend hotels for HO show 2017 please, thanks .

turbolaz Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 am

can someone please recommend Hotels for the 2017 show thanks.

barnyardvw Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:03 pm

my family and i booked a room in the town of Hamelin last month with no problems

BulliBill Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Bjorn,

Thanks again for all that you guys for over there to promote the worlds best Volkswagen ever!!! I look forward to going each four years! It never disappoints!

As in past years, will there be any arranged private tours of both the nearby Wolfsburg factory (Autostat) and the Hannover Type 2 factory on Monday and Tuesday following the H-O weekend? That was fun last time, and our small group would like to join you for the tours again in 2017.

Keep up the great work and we'll see you soon!

Bill Bowman

barnyardvw Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Bjorn

I am also seeking the same information as Bill

thank you

nlorntson Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Two of us are looking for a ride with the BBT convoy to HO. We have a hotel in Hamelin so we need to land there sometime Friday.

Also need a ride between the Van der Valk Hotel Dennenhof and BBT Thursday night and Friday AM.

If anyone has room for us (together or individual) that would be great. Will help with gas or beer :wink:

Stetoppingphoto Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 am

Looking forward to this again! 2013 was amazing! It's my favourite VW show.

Il be coming from UK and should land on Thurs

I also have a similar question as Bill, any tours booked? As il be staying in Wolfsburg on Sunday night to Monday :)

Thanks guys!

BulliBill Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:42 pm

I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Can't wait to hear from Bjorn or other organizers about any organized Wolfsburg and Hanover Factory tours and other vintage VW activities. Will the Siftung Automuseum be open or closed on Monday?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Bill Bowman

empiracer Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:32 am

BulliBill wrote: I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Can't wait to hear from Bjorn or other organizers about any organized Wolfsburg and Hanover Factory tours and other vintage VW activities. Will the Siftung Automuseum be open or closed on Monday?

Bill Bowman

I'm in !

Yustrn Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:37 am

I have two rooms that are 6KM from Hessisch with a check date of Friday and a check out date of Sunday...I will be cancelling them next week or sooner as I found other accommodations...figured I'd see if anyone else wanted to take over the reservation from the samba..

BulliBill Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 pm

empiracer wrote: BulliBill wrote: I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Bill Bowman

I'm in !

Look tasty enough?

That is four years ago on Sunday evening after the H-O event, dining "al fresco" at the Altes Brauhaus in Fallersleben (outskirts of Wolfsburg). Might be a candidate for a Sunday evening de-brief gathering?

The old VWs that we toured around in (thanks to the incredible hospitality of a very good European buddy):

Bill Bowman

Stetoppingphoto Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am

empiracer wrote: BulliBill wrote: I imagine that there will be quite a few of us drifting over to Wolfsburg on Sunday afternoon following the H-O event. Someone should find a good beergarten and declare a VW enthusiast "get-together" so we can enjoy some suds, good food and de-brief after H-O! Any locals know of a cool place in Wolfsburg or very nearby for a Sunday evening party?

Bill Bowman

I'm in !

Count me in for that!

hawaii five-o Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:53 am

Is anybody driving from Netherlands, particularly Eindhoven? If so, & if you have room, I'd like to catch a ride. I'll be in Eindhoven on the 22nd of June. Aloha!

BulliBill Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am

Hi all,

I can't believe it's been so quiet on this thread for probably the very best Vintage VW show on the entire planet! I'm so excited and ready to get on the plane that I'm sporting wood all the time, and that's not normal for an older Dude... We head out on the 20th for Belgium and all that good beer (and old VWS).

ROLL CALL!

Who's going? Are you attending both the H-O and the EBI weekends?

Bill

mg6770 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:07 am

BulliBill wrote: ROLL CALL!

Who's going? Are you attending both the H-O and the EBI weekends?

First half (Barndoor Johnny and 10ft. Doug) of our group of four just arrived yesterday. Myself and Ronnie Jimenez will be flying in on Monday. Since coming from Prado I'm stoked to have talked to a bunch of folks who we'll be making the trek out there as well. See you guys across the pond!

BulliBill Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:12 am

AWESOME! Will Earl be coming? I'd buy that "Tour" t-shirt!!! Hope to meet up with you guys at BBT on Thursday or on either of the weekends.

Bill Bowman

mg6770 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:34 am

BulliBill wrote: AWESOME! Will Earl be coming? I'd buy that "Tour" t-shirt!!! Hope to meet up with you guys at BBT on Thursday or on either of the weekends.

Bill Bowman

Bill unfortunately Earl will not be making the trip. He was slated to go however running a high demand international clothing company has kept him pressed to the grind. We'll be at Bob's for sure and we'll have some tour shirts available. If by chance we don't run into each other, the shirts will also be available at one of our sponsor booths (Hayburner / Airmighty.) I've got some U.S. sizes left from last weekend (XXL & XXXL) otherwise the shirts there will mostly be European sizes (M/L/XL.) Let me know what size you are and I'll make sure you get one. Cheers.

Maurice