TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Fer - [email protected] - Fernando Garcia
juasilva Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:16 am

Fer is an excellent seller, very good communication, good packing and fast shippment. A large metal piece took just a week to be delivered to Bogota Colombia from Spain!
Juan

vworwhat Sun May 15, 2016 12:16 pm

I can only recommend Fer. The part was exactly like described, perfect communication throughout, top notch packaging and fast delivery. You could not ask for more. Fer is a very sympathetic seller and I will def deal with him again! Thanks for everything!!

Anh Nguyen Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 am

Fabulous, Fer, you are an excellent seller - easy to communicate and quick response. Your parts are good qualiity and especially you handle our deal in a considerate and professional way - I do sincerely appreciate. Highly recommended.

soupcups Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 am

Fantastic shopping experience. I ordered the wrong part from Fer and he cancelled the sale for me that same morning. Great communication and response. I will definitely buy from him when I need to.

KahunaKombi Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Fer was great to deal with.
Prompt replies to emails.
Fuel Cap and KM Trip Speedo professionally packed, shipped quickly & as described when inspected on arrival un-damaged :wink:
Thanks & regards
Bert

Car_Man_Ghia Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Fernando is an excellent international seller, Spain to Germany. Had a minor glitch with my order that he was quick to remedy. Very good packaging. I would buy from again in the future!

Christer Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:08 pm

Good to deal with, fast shipping to Sweden AAAAA+++++

bullibene Sat May 09, 2020 5:44 am

Great seller.

Good communication and prompt shipping of a trip speedo!

Thank you!

Cuñado Wear Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 am

Bought a tach very much happy with it
It was everything as promised and shipping and communication couldn’t have been better! Thanks again my friend

palmgreen57 Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:15 pm

Hi
Just bought NOS part from Fer
Very good communication, fast shipping, top packaging
I'd buy again parts from him!
Yan

stevo Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:59 pm

Not pleased with the transaction with Fer. He advertised an NOS mirror not realizing what an NOS bus mirror is. He claimed it was found or purchased at a dealership, but it was clearly an aftermarket item regardless where it was found. It arrived without hardware apart from an acorn nut and spring, which is fine since that is how it was advertised. The mirror threads did not fit into my Made in Germany hardware that remained on the bus door, but luckily did fit with some aftermarket hardware I had in storage. I installed the mirror and realized this item isn't in the spirit of what was paid. Fer agreed to take it back but tacked on an unrealistic restocking charge with my refund - additional horseshit. Moreover, being in Spain he added a fee for reimportation of the item. I did exactly what he told me to do: on the customs form I checked the box as returned goods. I even wrote in the item description that it was a return. I discussed it with the manager of my USPS branch who confirmed there would be no customs charges if done this way. Still Fer took a few, 5-10 bucks there as well. Basically he misrepresented the item and took what he could off the refund. Then he had the nerve to suggest the item was dented but until this day has not taken time nor effort to show evidence of that. I'm not saying do or don't deal with this seller, but suggest be careful since I've found his return policy to be suspicious and certainly not up to widely recognized standards of trade pn this site.

Fer Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Dear stevo, the part was described certain and with fully and clear photos, you got all showed in the ad. The mirror fits perfect in german hardware bus. In the return was deduced the come back import charges (I have the spanish border bill that sent you) and the cost of packing, print documentation and take to post office (yes, this had cost too, and the time). All this return policy was tell buyer before send it back.

stevo Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:16 pm

Fer wrote: Dear stevo, the part was described certain and with fully and clear photos, you got all showed in the ad. The mirror fits perfect in german hardware bus. In the return was deduced the come back import charges (I have the spanish border bill that sent you) and the cost of packing, print documentation and take to post office (yes, this had cost too, and the time). All this return policy was tell buyer before send it back.

Where I'm from it is good business to cover that information before the sale, not make it up after the sale. I still have a receipt from the United States Post Office saying the item was a return and therefore free of import costs to Spain. That was what you asked me to do before sending, which I did. As for your packaging costs, other crap, and all that you should have charged for that in your original price. Not in a refund for misrepresented junk. You sound like you're new to all this.

Fer Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:22 am

stevo wrote: Where I'm from it is good business to cover that information before the sale, not make it up after the sale. I still have a receipt from the United States Post Office saying the item was a return and therefore free of import costs to Spain. That was what you asked me to do before sending, which I did. As for your packaging costs, other crap, and all that you should have charged for that in your original price. Not in a refund for misrepresented junk. You sound like you're new to all this.

The border fees 5,21€ and 10€ for packing, handing and time spent.

Zwitterkafer Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:02 pm

I purchased a pair of early Typ3 reflectors from Fer. Parts were exactly as pictured, and they were packaged to give excellent protection. Great communication and prompt shipping. No worries! Thank-you, Fer!