TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Vwfan - [email protected] - Tony
ratlook63 Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Tony recently purchased a screw terminal hea slight switch from me. He asked if it was in working order and I told him that I it was from a car I parted out years ago. He offered to pay my asking price of I would pay shipping. Item was shipped the next day.

Upon arrival he stated he had trouble removing a screw. I suggested he use a penetrating oil and vice grips to try and remove it. He didn't have any luck so I told him he could return it and I would refund his money or remove the screw myself and send it back for the original price if he covered the shipping.

The next day he informed me he had broken the bakelite housing. At this point I retracted my offer to take the switch back. He has since brought a paypal dispute against me.

vwfan Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:36 am

There's more to this story, he forgot to mention that he was refunded his money back. When I asked him if the Switch was working he forgot to mention that there was a rusted screw.. I have bought many items from several of the members without any issues. He knew what he was doing, he also bragged about it on an email that he got his money refunded, and it was nice doing business with you.. Sorry things went bad with our transaction ratlook63, but I wont tell people to stay away from you..

vwinnovator Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 am

Tony purchased a used oval armrest form me.

quick pmt to my terms.

Smooth transaction.

Nice to do business with.

Thanks

ngobet Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:43 am

I purchased a Marvel Mystery oiler from vwfan.

The transaction was easy. Tony had it nicely packed and the delivery to Europe was quick and uncomplicated.

mekaukauvws Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:00 pm

Bought a set of wheels from him and communication was excellent and he did everything he said he was going to do. I would buy anything from him again. Tony was a stand up guy! Thanks again tony!