View original topic: heat risers
juliopo Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:36 pm

Just switch to dual carbs and i was wondering , what do you do with the heat riser holes (preheater tubes manifolds) from the single manifold?? Do you cover it with a plate or just leave it like that?? Thanks a lot


Ratt Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:38 pm

VW shops sell Heat riser block off lats for around $3.00 for the set. Thats what you need to bolt on to plug those holes.
Andy Rattley

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group