TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: My crazy kid
Cali_Army_Guy Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:00 pm

I have a 8 year old son and 3 year old daughter. They were in their room watching a movie while the wifey and I were watching tv downstairs. My daughter comes in to the living room with marker all over her arm. I wanted to be mad for her coloring on her arm, but then I realized I paid someone $2100 to color on mine lol. So instead of getting mad I told her it looked good and took a pic of our "ink" side by side.

Letterman7 Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:23 am

There you go - a perfect response. She wanted to be like Dad. Happy father's day!

Zeen Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Very cute, glad you were able to see the humor and be a happy dad on Father's Day.

As an aside, and sorry, I can't help it, $2100 at historical averages would be worth an inflation adjusted $31,000 in 40 years.

Cali_Army_Guy Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Zeen wrote: Very cute, glad you were able to see the humor and be a happy dad on Father's Day.

As an aside, and sorry, I can't help it, $2100 at historical averages would be worth an inflation adjusted $31,000 in 40 years.

Wow lol. Wonder if I could chop off my arm in 40 years and sell it? Hahaha

Cali_Army_Guy Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:39 pm

And almost a year later this happened today. My 2 year old nephew comes out of the bedroom all sleeved up like it's normal. The time with my daughter I was like oh it's just kids being kids. Now I'm beginning to think I'm the one to blame hahaha

hitest Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:54 pm

And he doesn't get followed around by security at the bank like his uncle. 8)

EverettB Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Finger tats and a lip tat too, he's more hardcore. :D

TDCTDI Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:34 pm

They wanted to be koi.

cbeck Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:44 pm

At least once a day my mom told me" I hope your children grow up to be just like you " :twisted: After they did, she apologized for cursing me. I probably deserved it.

nsracing Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:56 pm

As the saying goes, the fruit does not fall far from the tree. Very cute though.

Cali, you don't have a nose ring, do you? :lol:

I told my daughter when she was younger, I do NOt want to see anymore holes than what she came w/ when born. She did not get her ears pierced until after HS.

Tattoos have different meanings depending on where you are from. But where I come from, it generally means you have been a criminal at one time.

It is artful now. I have even contemplated getting some. :lol:

mark tucker Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I also told my #6 (daughter no extra holes & no ink) . she is now working at the state dept in DC. Im kinda glad she listed to me....but she always did pay attn & do the right thing.

nsracing Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:53 am

Although.... I have seen some nurses I work w/ tramp-stamp across the back. I just smile - :D

SamboSamba22 Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am

nsracing wrote: Although.... I have seen some nurses I work w/ tramp-stamp across the back. I just smile - :D
It’s a dangerous game wearing scrubs everyday, the elasticity and comfort, I do believe some of those stamps become billboards.