TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: voredn - [email protected] - Dan Vore Page: 1, 2  Next
easy e Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:47 am

Dan contacted me looking for a part I didn't have advertised, but was just hunting in hopes of getting lucky.

He was friendly, polite, new what he was looking for and paid promptly.

He let me know when the part arrived.

Couldn't ask for a better buyer.
Thanks Dan!
-Evan

hmcdgo Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:38 am

the treatment that Dan and I had was the most cordial and honest
excellent communication :lol:
excellent deal :lol:
the quality of the wheels fuchs what sold me EXCELLENT !!
I will do more business
I recommend it extensively
Dan... Thank You Soo Much
hmcdgo

srfndoc Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:54 pm

Great experience working with Dan on an item I had for sale. He paid quickly and even stepped up to pay a bit more on shipping as the part would not fit in a medium flat rate box and needed to step up to the next size.

Will definitely do more business with Dan.

Rag53 Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Dan is a stand up guy! And I would do business with him anytime,
Believe me I would sell him parts any time because he’s a guy you can trust

laszlo805 Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:30 pm

dan had a wanted add for a vert bug back seat i emailed him he was quick to email back talked on the phone and was quick to pay stand up guy thanks. will work with him again!

eric m Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:51 am

Dan was a great guy to work with . He purchased a large item from me that took some communication and creative packaging to ship . He paid and replied Quickly. Definitely would not hesitate to do business with him again!

calebmelvin Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Dan is a great guy. Communication was excellent, he bought a shifter from me and paid right away. I'd recommend him anytime!

Slik59 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:54 pm

Dan
Sold a vintage speed shifter to me that was a fantastic price and it arrived in the original box with the instructions . I promise you this if I need any more parts for my single cab and Dan has it , he will get my business, fantastic guy to deal with and quality parts.
Mike silk

p2602 Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Dan is very pleasant and easy to deal with...Quick response and payment. I wish everyone was this easy.

passoa55 Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 am

Good comunication, would sell again to Dan.
Till the next time :wink:

italian6volt'63 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 am

I recently sold to Dan a couple of snowflackes tail lights.
Fast payment and timely and cordial communication.
patience was also appreciated, considering that a couple of my answers camed a little late

akomjathy Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Dan bought a 120 km/h speedo from me. We had an easy international transaction, as I live in Budapest/Hungary! Great communication and prompt payment! Don't hesitate to deal with him! Attila

Stoney Hawk Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Sold some parts to Dan recently and the transaction was nice a simple. Thanks again for the purchase.

jeremy k Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Dan bought a few parts off me not to long ago, he was super cool and very easy to deal with. thanks again dan!!!

abakrs40 Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Dan bought some items from me recently. Super fast payment and excellent communication. Would love to do business with him again.

soulsurfer26 Sun May 03, 2020 10:46 am

Dan is easy to work with, so this was an easy transaction.

Dan was looking for a part of our NOS stock and after getting trough the details we came to an agreement and payment followed shortly.

Unfortunately the package got held up (probably due to C19) and the final delivery took (too) long. We've kept in touch to get and give updates until I received the happy message that the package arrived and was in good order.

I'll be happy to provide you with more parts Dan.

Best regards Martin

nos64notch Tue May 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Dan was great to work with, easy to communicate.

I would have no problem selling or buying parts from him again.

tacker Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am

Dan responded to an ad of mine, Good communication and Fast payment. then got note when parts arrived. This is how I like to do business, THANKS Dan

VACP Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Dan is a pleasure to do business with. He is a good communicator and very prompt to reply and to pay.

Receiving an email from him letting us know how happy he is with the part that he purchased from us..... was a good way to end a long day.

I hope we have the pleasure of doing business with Dan again in the future.

Thanks again Dan.

John
Vintage AirCooled Parts

Bill Silvestri Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:50 pm

Dan is a reliable buyer! Friendly and responsive. Let me know part arrived. So many people don’t. I like to hear my parts arrived and the customer is happy.
I trust Dan.