View original topic: Thru Rods?
rfoutch Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:06 am

I was looking at some wider front beams and it stated to types for the LP beam.

One that uses leafs and the other for "Thru Rods", what are these?


8wr_Buggy_of_Doom Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:47 am

tru rods are someting that u use instead of front torsion bars. if you are going for a full off-road vechile and are going to use some stout coilover (king,fox,bilsten,etc.) shocks i would use tru rods. if you want more travel you would go with tru rods but will eventually cost more money, b/c the cost of a $500 shock.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group