TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Zundfolge1432 Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:05 am

This seller has been here over a decade. He really helped me with a DVDA dustributor. Thanks again my friend.

Contact bill at Wcfvw69 and while you're at it check out his bay window bus

OB Bus Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:12 pm

Bill rebuilt my dirty nasty nonfunctional 205AN distributor and it came back in beautiful condition. He was in constant contact and sent me pictures detailing his progress. He finished the distributor very quickly even though he was delayed when we needed to locate an obscure replacement vacuum can.
I would do business with again without hesitation.

khalimadeath Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Got a rebuilt 205T from Bill, great work and quick shipping A+++ seller.

wcfvw69 Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone. :D

SamboSamba22 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 am

Fast, friendly, knowledgable. Bill has helped me on my own project with questions, when it came time to find someone to rebuild my distributor (DVDA) I shipped it to him, and received it a week later (4 days were shipping Alone). Detailed photos with his progression, I got it back looking great.
Before:

After:

Thank you Bill

mcdonaldneal Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am

Bill very kindly contacted me out of the blue to say that he had the parts to make the Bowden cable linkage between the thermostat flaps and the oil bath air filter for my Ghia. Not only that, but he helped locate the particular flap setup needed to make it all work!
As well as being tremendously helpful during the process to make sure the parts were correct, he has been a sound source of advice during my amateurish attempts at distributor rebuilding!
Huge thanks to a knowledgable and generous member of the ACVW community! :D

hanksjim1 Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Bill was the best! Awesome communication, excellent product exactly as described. Prompt shipping with tracking.

The gold standard for Samba sellers!

pmmullins Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

Bill was a pleasure to do business with, highly recommended :D

joey1320 Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:08 am

Bought a set of cylinder head tins from Bill and the transaction was perfect. He shipped quickly and secure.
Would gladly do business with again.
Thanks!

robbib74 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Bought a couple of NOS condensers and the transaction couldn't of been easier, not to mention the condensers were exactly as described, thanks!!!

60ragtop Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 pm

bought a NOS dist. cap. arrived just as described.

cdknight Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 am

Bill sold me a beautiful, barely-used 034 distributor. As described, packed well, shipped fast, very patient and helpful seller!

Clinton Knight
Apex, NC

aeromech Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:28 am

Bill just did me a huge favor by restoring my 1971 DVDA back to new condition. The service was fast and efficient. Communication fantastic plus Bill is just one of the good guys.

Before

After

aja8888 Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 pm

Thanks to Bill, my 1971 Super Beetle project engine is running the way it was supposed to be. He sold me a refurbished Bosch 034 distributor to replace a Bosch 009 unit with no vacuum advance. Wow! What a difference the "right stuff" makes.

He also took the time to locate an OE shift rod bushing that was for sale here in the classified by another long term member.

Like said above, the communication was great and the shipping and packing was perfect. I would gladly do business with Bill again.

Thanks!

Meyers72 Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi there. I bought a rebuilt distributor and a rebuilt og fuel pump from Bill. Well worth the investment. My Beetle runs so much better now. Great work.

Hatracks Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Got a rebuild SVDA to replace a pertronix unit. Went right in and after static timing started right up. Once tuned the advance curve is spot on and the car is finally running right.

Highly recommend.

vamram Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:30 pm

I sent Bill an old Bosch DVDA that was giving me problems for a possible rebuild. He was helpful throughout the process, performing an informative autopsy of my old worn out DVDA and didn't rebuild it just to take my cash when it became obvious that its guts were worn out to the point of being unsalvageable. Instead I bought a rebuilt 205C DVDA from him for my '72 Super. Quick turn-around, and the part was exactly as promised, and he returned my old one as well. Highly recommend him! I will be sending other distributors his way for rebuilds or buying them outright if needed!

Fifty-Eight Rag Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Bill is knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to help me match up the proper distributor with my carburetor. He even helped me find something to fit my budget.
I bought one of his rebuilt DVDAs and it was shipped quickly and looks to be a quality part.
Thanks Bill!

velvetgreen Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Bill is very knowledgeable, very kind and ships stuff very fast- hard to beat that! Thanks Bill

Methusela Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:23 am

I just received rebuilt SVDA and DVDA distributors from Bill, and the workmanship is outstanding. Bill has also been very helpful in his email communications with me. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.