TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: OKType3Tim - [email protected] - Tim
ataraxia Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:08 am

Coordinated with Tim on the rebuild of three of my steering boxes - they all turned out damn near perfect.

Tim's communication is excellent, packaging is thorough, and prices are more than reasonable.

Keep up the great work!

-Josh

Loren Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 am

Just got a steering box rebuild kit form Tim and it looks great! Thanks for taking the time to put these kits together and make them available. Great communication and super fast shipping!

sjbartnik Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:46 pm

I bought a rebuilt steering box from Tim and it is a work of art. I'm also rebuilding a steering box using one of his kits and he's been very generous sharing what he's learned from his own deep dive into VW steering boxes.

As for transactional stuff, he ships fast & packs well.

t3kg Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 am

Tim rebuilt an early Type 3 steering box for me. Great communication and thorough documentation of the process, quick turnaround and excellent packing and shipping. Highly recommended. Thanks again Tim!

Bill Dykes Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Ordered a steering box rebuild kit from Tim. Looks great,came fast. Thanks,Bill Dykes.

NoBudgetVWGarage Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:19 pm

Ordered the type 3 Oil Cooler from Tim - Quick Shipping. GREAT Communication. Thanks Tim! We will be back!

Bala Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am

I ordered a steering box rebuild kit from Tim. Excellent communication, fast shipping, and quality parts!

RickH Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:32 am

Purchased some fog light parts for my T34 and couldn’t be happier. Communication was great, accurate description of them, excellent packaging and very fast shipping. Thanks Tim!

baldessariclan Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Ordered a steering box rebuild kit from Tim — arrived promptly and exactly as advertised. An easy and satisfying transaction — thank you, Tim! :-)

axeman569 Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Bought a front wiring harness from Tim. Good communications and fast shipping. Will use again. Thanks Tim!!