TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: vwcrazyz - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AhnwS71 Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:51 pm

I purchased a horn contact plate. product was as promised for a competitive price. He shipped the product promptly and was very well packaged. No BS just good business. Good service is always appreciated.
thank you and would recommend for future purchases.

Bill Dykes Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Bought a thermostat cable from Zack for my 78 bus. Great price,and fast shipping. Thanks,Bill.

67 Florida Deluxe Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Bought a few small parts from Zack for the first time. Very quick and responsive communications and package arrived in no time. Would not hesitate to buy from Zack again!

Kent

Sunroofgod Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Quick replies to emails and to get items shipped out. Would do business with again.

AC Mack Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:09 am

A+ communication , packaging and delivery. Parts as described.

Oljefläck Mon May 25, 2020 10:03 am

Bought nice oval wiper base. Top notch seller.

bobmac57 Sat May 30, 2020 9:51 am

I bought a couple of beetle door handles from Zack. Great price, exactly as described, great communication, and shipped very quickly. I look forward to buying from Zack again -- thanks!!

harrymarlin Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 pm

I had a very smooth transaction with VWzack (I purchased brake lines), with a quick delivery. The size did not fit what I needed, and he offered to take them back and refund my money. I ended up not doing that (as the fault was mine, not his), but his offer and quick communication/replies showed me he is an honest fellow who stands behind what he sells. I would buy from him again.

Mr. Mike Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:13 am

Great transaction. Excellent communication, speedy replies to emails, and fast shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Zack and Garret again.
Thanks again!
Mike

GreenImp Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:49 am

Properly described item was promptly shipped... Thank you!

brickfishing Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:20 am

Just purchased my first and defiantly not last part for my '57 oval from VWCRAZYZ. Zack stands out from the crowd when it comes to doing business on Samba. From the time he answered my email on availability and payment information, to the moment my part arrived safely to my front door (two days from OR to NJ). I am more than pleased with how Zack handles his business and his great packing job as well. Do not hesitate to purchase from Zack. The only thing that could be better is if I was able to meet this fine gentleman in person! God Bless You Zack and Thanks for Being There For All Of Us VW Enthusiasts!

Best regards,

Bill in NJ

baldessariclan Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 am

Recently got a seat belt hook and headlight switch from Zack. Extremely fast and good communications, plus items exactly as described, well-packed, and delivered quickly. Highly recommend -- Thank you, sir!!

harrymarlin Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:29 am

I bought a NOS floor pan drain valve from Zack, and the transaction was smooth and easy. As this is the second thing I have bought from him, I can confidently say I would buy from him again!

iubhounds Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:13 pm

I bought an old church key for my 60 panel from Zack December 27 during a time of you most people take off from work. I was in my mailbox December 31st, packaged for any kind of weather and/or errors by the postal system. Item was as describe. Fast communication after purchase was made. A GREAT seller and will buy from again.

jwp67 Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:18 pm

I just got my Ghia taillight lenses from Zack. As everyone here has stated, it arrived well packed and just as described. Communication was quick and polite. I will definitely purchase from Zack again. Thank you!

Iceref Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:27 am

The absolute BEST !!! Nuff said

BulliBill Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:50 am

I love good Samba.com sellers, and Zack is great! nice communication, items as described and quick arrival or said goodies! Thanks Zack!

Bill Bowman

kafer52 Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Zack is a great seller. Shipping was fast with excellent communication and tracking. Thanks Zack!

Mark

bugbyte Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:48 pm

I received my door stop cables today. Very fast shipping, and just what the doctor ordered.
Zack, thanks again!

Suboval Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:10 am

I received the steering coupler from Zack.
Great communication.
Fast shipping.
I would gladly do business with him again!