View original topic: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Page: 1, 2  Next
NeedAName Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm

Bought some windows from William. He sent them out the very next day. They were delivered very fast. Packed very well, and arrived intact.

Would buy from him again with out hesitation.

Thanks again,

ozzmonaut Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 pm

I got some westy jalousie windows from buslust. They were packed extremely well. Even fedex didn't crack one. They are in great shape, fair price, and communication was outstanding every step of the way.

Brad75bus Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am

Purchased a complete exhaust system from BusLust it arrived in good time and was well packed, the exhaust was as described no ugly shocks I will be very happy to do business with William in the future

Dave T Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 am

GREAT SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good guy to do business with THX

d-rick Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am

Got a good deal on a fuel pump for a EFI bus...good seller

goopher Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 am

Great seller! Excellent communication, prompt dispatch & no fuss - even though I live in Sweden :-) THANKS!

nerdhotrod Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 am

Crazy fast communication. Super fair price!

So excited to have these guys in CT!

Manfreds78bay Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 pm

My FI Resistor pack bit the dust with less than 3 days of going on a cross country trip. They shipped out ASAP and I recieved it in 24 hours.

Will order again.

bclark357 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 am

BusLust is an 11 on a scale of 1 - 10. I've made several purchases with BusLust this month and couldn't be happier with the products and service. Always shipped quickly and lightening fast responding to questions. Looking forward to doing more business with them soon. Thanks!!

Sage79 Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 am

Awesome service from William. He got me some fuel injectors really quick so I can keep my project on track! Great communications too.

vworwhat Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The part is in great condition, exactly like described. Very friendly seller, great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier!!!

werner w Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 am

Bought a part from William. Transaction was smooth and the international shipping was cost effective. Great communication. Highly recommendable seller.

rayroc Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am

bought a few things from Will and was extremely pleased

top notch seller who prides himself on ultra careful packing and speedy shipping

highly recommended seller :D :lol: :!:

NeedAName Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am

Bought a pair of window regulators. Sent out next day, got them fast.

Another great transaction.

ron3865 Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Good comm, good price same day shipping and well packed. What more could a buyer ask for? :)

Dogo Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:25 pm

One of the better purchasing experiences I've had on Samba.
Items just as described. Excellent communication. Very reasonable pricing, quick and great packaging.
Thank you!

cinnamon Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 am

SUPER friendly, easy to deal with, has TONS of parts (most of which I am slowly making my own!).

Great supply of parts and willing to ship large or small parts quickly.

always good condition stuff...and great packing.

KollynnBlackpaw Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:44 pm

Absurdly wonderful to deal with. Great price on a Westy rear seat, and very communicative. Would definitely buy from again in the future. Held item for me for a tiny bit over a month while I was out of the area, making sure I had money, etc. Extremely polite, great respond time and all around pleasurable.

vw2165slr58 Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 pm

great guy to buy from , fast/great communication , quick to ship . would buy from him again . parts were/are exactly as he described . thanks

leecat Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

As so many others state, fabulous to deal with, super friendly and really goes the extra mile - wish more people were like this to deal with in the world!