TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: vwmax - [email protected] - Max Purchiaroni Page: 1, 2  Next
EShipVW Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:31 am

I had the pleasure to assist in shipping some parts from USA to Italy for Max. He was great to work with, and amazing on communication and timeliness of forms and payment. I would suggest working with him. Thank you Max!

easy e Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Max had some nice parts for sale. After original contact, he offered me a little deal if I bought some other items. He packed & shipped quickly... provided tracking. Very smooth transaction.
Thanks Max!

opasgarage Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 am

Bought a ignition switch from Max. Seller 100% correct. I certainly would buy from him again.

Pali View Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Tells me a part is available to me so I ask for his paypal info as it was not listed in his ad. He doesn't respond until 2.5 hrs later and I was tired of waiting for it so I shut-off my laptop and went to bed. When I wake up to pay for the part he says it's sold.....wow, not cool. :roll:

He did say he sent his info to me with my first inquiry (3 days earlier) but I had deleted that email since I was asking about another part too. Sorry for not keeping that email but I just wanted to make sure I had your correct email for payment......geez.

I sell on first come first served basis. If I have other people interested I'll give the 1st person a time frame to pay or it goes to the next guy in line.
Maybe something you should consider?

vwmax Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:32 am

I am sorry Walt, but I think I was correct. If you were really interested you could immediately stop the part. I sent you twice my paypal address: the first time on 4th June with the total price and the second time on the 6th of June.
We are talking about a rare nos part and the dealing on the web is very quickly; you had all the time to get it.
I think also that negative feedback are only for other problems like broken parts, non original pieces or non shipping parts etc…
Many guys know me on the site and they know about my serious behavior in the dealing. I also like to buy parts and I don't like making problems to others.
I hope you understood that it was only a misunderstanding.

Pali View Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:09 am

Pali View wrote: Tells me a part is available to me so I ask for his paypal info as it was not listed in his ad. He doesn't respond until 2.5 hrs later and I was tired of waiting for it so I shut-off my laptop and went to bed. When I wake up to pay for the part he says it's sold.....wow, not cool. :roll:

He did say he sent his info to me with my first inquiry (3 days earlier) but I had deleted that email since I was asking about another part too. Sorry for not keeping that email but I just wanted to make sure I had your correct email for payment......geez.

I sell on first come first served basis. If I have other people interested I'll give the 1st person a time frame to pay or it goes to the next guy in line.
Maybe something you should consider?

No worries Max, things happen, I'm good.....

höpö heka Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:21 am

Great seller, everything went as agreed and super smoothly.
Recommendation + + + + +

Hansen Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 am

Great to deal with you.

Quick - Quicker - Max :wink:

Cheers,
Hansen

vwmax Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 am

Hansen wrote: Great to deal with you.

Quick - Quicker - Max :wink:

Cheers,
Hansen

Thanks Hansen
You are welcome!
Max

Kais Collection Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 am

Great packaging, good communication. Thanks Max.

srfndoc Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:05 am

Max packed the item well, shipped out very fast, great overall seller.

Thanks!

vwmax Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:19 am

srfndoc wrote: Max packed the item well, shipped out very fast, great overall seller.

Thanks!

Serious buyer and fast payment thanks for buying

originalo Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:39 am

I bought some parts from Max and I was pleased with fast comunication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping and very nice parts. I can strongly recommend this seller.

58Fred Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 am

I bought some Original VW Signs from Max , Perfect items , a real pleasure to deal with Massimiliano , strong packaging and very fast shipping .
++ A great seller

THANKS

akomjathy Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:05 am

Absolutely perfect recommended seller!! Fast communication and quick shipping, perfect packaging! Thanks Max!Hope to deal with you again in the future!
Attila from Budapest

six3notch Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:03 am

Just received my nos vebt window from Max and it is stunning! Thanks so much for an awesome product. Max ships quick, abd is easy to communicate with! Great seller here! Buy with confidence!

bnam Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:53 am

Bought a NOS 66-67 SWF turn signal switch from Max. He showed good photos. Said he thought it was nos, but did not claim it was -- as there were a couple of marks (probably from storage/handling) - very upfront about it. Entire transaction from start to delivery happened in 10days (shipped to INDIA). Great experience!

Merry Christmas!

Byas

vwsters626 Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:33 am

Purchased NOS Running Board mats from Max, great communication, quick email responses and we worked out a price that worked for the both of us including the shipping to the US. I would do more business with Max (I actually inquired about other parts but someone beat me to the purchase)....
so until next time. Thank you for everything Max.

f15pas Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 am

Max is a serious seller!
great packaging and fast response with mail before and phone after. very fast shipping

excellent NOS merch

Thanks Max

Rodolfo Hernández Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks Max for the incredible products, and for the extraordinary work you made in the packaging. That was very important because of the fragility of the pieces and the distance between Italy and México City. :D