TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
heimlich Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:26 am

Starting point for feedback.

Kiwi1966 Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi Purchased Bosch distruibutor washers off Marcel, which are quite hard to get. Contact was good and recieved washers over to New Zealand quickly- Recommended Thanks RossD

Mile High Puma Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 am

Transaction for purchase of a NOS bus muffler went great, product was well packaged and arrived promptly.

OKType3Tim Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Purchased several distributor repair parts. Parts were as advertised, arrived quickly, and communication was great. I keep an eye on what he is able to find.

SDML Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Fast shipping, item as described. Thanks!

ricaroo Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 am

I needed a replacement ignition switch and I hoped I could locate a NOS one, I was lucky enough to find what I needed here on the Samba Classifieds.

I contacted Marcel and and he was extremely helpful... and shipped the switch I needed. I would Strongly recommend VWNOS.COM

Thanks Marcel for all your help and I appreciate the fast responses to my questions. The switch is installed and and all is good

Rick

ataraxia Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Struck a deal for a couple of parts - then the hurricane hit.

Stayed in contact - informed me of the anticipated delay AND duration. Parts were received in great condition and packaged very well.

Thanks again!

Gray Oval Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 pm

I purchased some Bosch distributor O-Rings from Marcel. Arrived promptly, a smooth and easy transaction ! cheers, Gary

earthquake Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:10 am

Ordered some Bosch distributor O-rings, We had a bit of a problem because of the hurricane but Marcel came through! Thank you.

Casey

ajay Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:48 am

GOOD seller
fast delivery
prompt communication

Jay Salser Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 am

I just received my packet of Genuine German Fiber Distributor Washers! I experienced super communications with Marcel. I am so happy to receive my packet of Fiber Washers--and at a really Good Price! Thank you Marcel. I can't wait to receive the packet of the 0.2mm Steel Shims! jay salser

bluebug66 Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 am

I bought some hard to find distributor shims and felts from Marcel. Just what I needed and at a fair price. Thanks!

Jay Salser Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:47 am

The Steel Washers arrived today. I am so glad to have them! Thank you for the quick service, Marcel! jay

docspeed Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am

Excellent +++++++++++++++++
Distributor fiber washers available!

Thanks Marcel for the excellent support and fast shipping

matthew henricks Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:29 am

Finally got to use the NOSVW 1500 Fuel pump kit that they supply. Great kit. Went together easily and the parts fit.

Awesome.

70slooker Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Just did a deal with marcel, and it was smooth, no issues shipping out to Canada, even stepped up with a cheaper rate!

I will buy again

akomjathy Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Marcel is a very helpful guy! We had an easy and perfect international transaction! I reccommend to buy from him without any doubts! Thanks: Attila from Budapest

GjMan Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Got a ball joint from Marcel. Fast shipping and item was as described.

ReedoSpeedo Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Items exactly as described, great communication and quick shipment. Would not hesitate to order from Marcel again. Cheers

nitrodub Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:07 pm

excellent response time for both orders& e-mails, I would recommend Marcel to all samba buyers..