TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
t7d5 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:54 am

Over the past few months I have bought several items from VWNOS.com, always courteous and ships quickly. Great prices. I would recommend him to anybody looking for NOS parts. I will buy from him anytime I'm in need of parts, He's always had what I needed and got it to me as quick as he could.

Bashr52 Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:23 am

I bought a set of NOS black mirrors for my 72 beetle. When he advertises parts as NOS, he is not kidding! Came in the original packaging form the 70/80s. Fit perfect, look great.

oddvold Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:29 am

I received my NOS rear brake cylinders (for early type 3) as agreed. Good service and communication. Highly recommended.

1105 Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:59 am

Parts were as described. Service was fast.

Big_E_Deluxe Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:20 pm

I've bought a few parts from VWNOS over time and I've always had a good experience. Parts are always as described. They have even helped find parts for me. Top notch Samba seller. I will buy from them in the future. Thank you!

Simon DeCasas Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:32 am

Very good parts and good service.

bwoodward Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Received nos turn signal for 79 bay and it fit in and works. Thanks for the great service VWNOS. Marcel. Not sure if this will work as havenít posted before 😂

1105 Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Fast Service.

jimdav Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:36 am

Great service, timely shipping and good communication!

senderkik Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:55 am

Very quick, communicated during build, very happy with result. I ordered a rebuilt distributor SVDA and it came looking new and ready to go. I haven't installed it yet.

Jimbug57 Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:59 am

Shipped fast and wonderful as always!

Don Jones Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:10 pm

Purchased a Bosch 019 from Marcel and couldn't be happier with it. The distributor was shipped in a nicely padded box and the distributor looked like it was brand new off the shelf, even the badge looked brand new. I also bought a extra cap, rotor and points from him.

He's also very quick with responses to questions, something every seller could learn from.

Great Seller and I will buy from him again!

rabidbeetle Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:23 am

Awesome seller with quality products
amazing customer service and communication,highly recommended

Cheers,

Pete

Geier Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 pm

Bought a tube of Bosch distributor cam/point grease. Fast email response, friendly, fair price. I would gladly do more business with VWNOS. Some awesome stuff on his site!

VW Addict Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:09 pm

Awesome seller! Very pleased. Great deal, super fast and super friendly! Will be buying more from again soon!

Iceref Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:10 am

Needed a set of main bearings for a T4. Found them at VWNOS. Great price, fast shipping. Hood as it gets. Will buy again. Thanks

Bradgt74 Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:25 pm

Quality NOS products shipped fast!

Thanks Marcel

RevG Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Iíve been very pleased with both the quality of the product (distributor rebuild kit and insulator kit) as well as turn around time on my order! Thanks for helping me keep my dizzys spinning proper!

-g

toxicavenger70 Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:58 pm

I bought some headlight lens from VWNos. Once again they have been great to deal with.

mxl556 Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:31 am

I purchased a set of NOS Lemforder ball joints (total of 4) and very happy with the service and communication. Shipping was very fast too. Great customer service- when I ordered the parts, the website listed only 3 NOS parts, so I selected 3 NOS ball joints and one new aftermarket ball joint. Shortly after I placed the order I got a call from Marcel where he asked if I wanted all 4 to be Lemforder parts. He found that he had a newer Lemforder part in stock and offered to substitute that aftermarket ball joint with the newer Lemforder, so they all match and that is what we did. I have not installed anything yet but parts are definitely what I wanted.

I would highly recommend contacting Marcel if you are looking for NOS and/or quality parts.