TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: VWNOS.com - [email protected] - heimlich Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
grvwsic Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:59 pm

I ordered a spring, fiber washers and sealing "O" rings for my 113 905 205M distributor. I didn't realize that there were different springs. Marciel advised me on the correct one.

Just wanted to thank you for correcting my order and shipping the correct one.

Highly recommended... fast reply

56TIMOTEO Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Purchased a restored distributor from Marcel, good price, nice packaging, and fast shipping. Good communication as well!

mjrpoulton Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Sorted out a pack of washers and rebuild parts kit for distributor, and then quickly sent it to a hotel in New York for one of my family to pick up and bring back to the UK. Great service and nothing was too much trouble. Brilliant guy to deal with.

dubsteez79 Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:58 am

Prompt shipping and great products. My distributor parts were all correct for my rebuild. This was aided by the descriptions and fitment info on vwnos.com. Its also nice that heimlich is a samba member who is willing to share his experience and help keep this hobby alive! Thanks!

Mr.Duncan Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Bought some tune up parts from Marcel.

As always fantastic to work with, quick shipping, quality parts.

What more could you want?

pitargue Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:30 pm

Bought an inner left tie rod end and tie rod for a type 3 from Marcel for a very fair price. Shipped quickly. Product exactly as described. Would buy from again.

Mr.Duncan Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:14 am

Bought some exhaust parts and had my distributor restored.

Packed very well, quick turn around time and fantastic customer service as always.

A++++

toxicavenger70 Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:12 pm

Great person to deal with! Thanks for all the help.

Terry

toxicavenger70 Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:57 pm

I finally installed the coil and distributor I got from Marcel in my 65'. Things are doing great! He was available every time I needed a questioned answer. Thanks again Marcel for making it painless.

The Vos Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:53 am

Purchased and installed a 113905205AJ Distro from Marcel and couldn't be happier! He will answer any question that you may have on the phone and is really cool to chat with anyways! His prices are second to none also!
Top Notch to deal with! Thank you Marcel!

icemanhd Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:32 am

Had a batch of distributors rebuilt by Marcel, fantastic job and he is a great value. Nothing but thumbs up and praise from me.

frenchroast Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:24 am

I've purchased distributor rebuild parts and shock mounts from Marcel. His service is excellent; questions answered and parts shipped promptly.