TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Tin SH Horikawa Fire Chief Beetle HELP
TinTom Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Hello!
Somebody owns a Horikawa (Japan) mystery action Beetle? From Catalogue 1977, there was 3 models (danefield.com) but none you can find in internet. My is Fire Chief and despite this relatively "new" model can't be found anywhere.

Blue Baron Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:39 pm

It would be helpful if you posted a photo, or described unique markings or features.

TinTom Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:08 pm

At the moment I'm in Thailand, will be back soon...I live here so once I go back Italy I'm working all day and have no time for internet. I will take a picture and publish in january when I'm back here and I have more time...
For the moment you can look this link: http://danefield.com/alpha/forums/topic/18787-horikawa-catalog-1977/
There is only one in google, the Police version. May you know why only so few pieces are around? Thanks

TinTom Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 am

You see mine in Bing, put Horikawa Maggiolino and select images

TinTom Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:01 pm

Here we are:

Question remains: How many was made? See only one Police version in google. Absolutely rare I think...?

Blue Baron Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:41 am

TinTom wrote: My is Fire Chief and despite this relatively "new" model can't be found anywhere.

Here's a picture of mine.

Aside from the photo there's not much more I can add, except to say it's an uncommon model.

TinTom Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:44 am

Exactly!! We are lucky I think, continue looking but cannot find...
Thanks

KaeferModelle Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am

@ TinTom

I have never seen the Horikawa Fire Chief before. But I have the Police and the Polizei in my collection.

If you want to sell the Fire Chief, I would be interested. :)