View original topic: master cylinder SPACERS
fcgadget Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:53 am

These aren't shown or discussed in Haynes or Muir or Jbugs...

What are they, exctly where do they go...?

I'm about to replace a failed MC and would like to figure things out ahead of time

Snort Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 am

They fit between the two body panels that the MC mounting bolts pass through. They prevent the body panels from squeezing together when you tighten the bolts.

Number 66 in this diagram.

fcgadget Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Thanks much!

bigbulli Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group