TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: the 1963 beetle that stopped depression Page: Previous  1, 2
turbotype1 Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 am

Another Snowflake that can't accept that his hero lost an election…..
Poor boy needs to get himself some crayons and silly-putty and climb back into his safe space…. poor poor fragile snowflake.

Zundfolge1432 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:11 am

So the rest of the video and the positive message is lost on you and a few others because of a supposed slur at one point? Says a lot about folks insecurities and quickness to judge. Very sad this I can tell you. Believe me.

Sharp64 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:23 am

Zundfolge1432 wrote: So the rest of the video and the positive message is lost on you and a few others because of a supposed slur at one point? Says a lot about folks insecurities and quickness to judge. Very sad this I can tell you. Believe me.

Yep. I rolled my eyes and turned the video off at that moment. I’ve watched enough snowflakes over the last year or so piss and moan endlessly about nonsense that I didn’t go any farther. I’m tired of listening to it.

Zundfolge1432 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:33 am

There’s a saying around here used by locals. “ Don’t let anyone know where you’re goat is tied up”. Well in your case we know. :D

turbotype1 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 am

We've got a saying around here too.... " put on your big boy pants and get on with life"....

Zundfolge1432 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 am

We need to play poker, I bet you have a few other tells :D

mikec4193 Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:03 pm

Having dealt with and still dealing with the "prince of darkness" for years off and on...buying one of these cars can help for sure...I just hope it continues for this guy...I have owned a couple of these cars over the years and sometimes it (buying a vintage Beetle) works for me and sometimes it does not help at all....

they are a time warp for sure....

MikeC

iowegian Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

turbotype1 wrote: We've got a saying around here too.... " put on your big boy pants and get on with life"....
I have never heard that saying--------maybe it's some of that Fake News I keep reading about?

pyrOman Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Chunks wrote: turbotype1 wrote: We've got a saying around here too.... " put on your big boy pants and get on with life"....
I have never heard that saying--------maybe it's some of that Flake News I keep reading about?

FIFY! 8)

TDCTDI Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 pm

mikec4193 wrote: Having dealt with and still dealing with the "prince of darkness" for years off and on...
Lucas did your wiring too? :lol: So you start twitching & glitching every time it rains?

turbotype1 Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 am

pyrOman wrote: Chunks wrote: turbotype1 wrote: We've got a saying around here too.... " put on your big boy pants and get on with life"....
I have never heard that saying--------maybe it's some of that Flake News I keep reading about?

FIFY! 8)

Two thumbs up…....

mikec4193 Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:48 am

TDCTDI wrote: mikec4193 wrote: Having dealt with and still dealing with the "prince of darkness" for years off and on...
Lucas did your wiring too? :lol: So you start twitching & glitching every time it rains?
Not sure who Lucas is...??? Can you fill me in...??

MikeC

TDCTDI Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:59 am

Lucas electrical, the bane of British car enthusiasts the world over, lovingly :roll: referred to as the “Prince of Darkness”.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/399791/j...-jokes/amp

slave1pilot Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 pm

TDCTDI Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 pm

slave1pilot wrote:
Yes, but Lucas has been known as the "Prince of Darkness" before Mercedes invented the "Horseless Carriage". :lol:

ALLWAGONS Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:17 pm

Just us buses wrote: Some folks have shrinks; others have their garage

Yup Yup!

mikec4193 Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:48 am

TDCTDI wrote: slave1pilot wrote:
Yes, but Lucas has been known as the "Prince of Darkness" before Mercedes invented the "Horseless Carriage". :lol:

No my "Prince of Darkness" does not look like him....mine is more like satan...than Ozzy...

MikeC