TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Think good thoughts for Cecil
sam_w Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:28 pm

Cecil of the Disney 481 is in the ER with flu & pneumonia.
Let us all have good thought for him & hope he gets better.

mondshine Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 pm

I'm in...
Hang in there Cecil!

74 Thing Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:58 am

Get better Cecil!

Wildthings Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:34 am

Best wishes to Cecil.

Seems like the protracted winds and dust have brought on an epidemic of flu leading to pneumonia this year, has several close friends who are suffering from the same.

JGB Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Get well soon Cecil.

Solomon Grundy Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am

Today we mourn the loss of a great friend and comrade in the 181 world. Master Cecil Pugh has passed to the great beyond. We will miss our friend.
The next group Cruise at Things West 2018 will be dedicated to our fallen comrade Cecil Pugh. :cry:
+++++++++++++++++++++++
From his wife Peg. on 1-12-2018
"Today’s update on Cecil is the hardest thing I’ve ever shared. We lost an amazing man today to join the angels in heaven. No wait... Cecil always made me promise to say he croaked.
At this time I don’t need anything, except prayers of peace for my children and grandchildren.
Thank you to all who have prayed and shared kind thoughts. We appreciate it.
I love you Cecil. I will miss you my best friend."
++++++++++++++++++++
Cecil Pugh with Eric Goodman at pre Kelley Park event April 2017.

cecil Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:57 pm

There will be a Celebration of Cecil’s life on February 24th at 11:00 am at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 8806 Don Ave. Stockton, CA. In honor of Cecil, please wear a Disney or VW shirt if you have one. If you are so inclined, we would love to have a Thing or 2 in the parking lot.

Thank you to those of you who sent prayers and good thought Cecil’s way during this past few weeks.