TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: A promise, patience, and persistence - My 1974 Westfalia thread Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
white74westy Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:22 am

orwell84 wrote: Glad you got your case back and are moving forward again. Parts look great.

I get the overwhelmed part. I got my crank, rods and balanced parts on Friday. They are way better than the old parts Iíve been throwing around in my last rebuild. Iíve got that handle them like a bomb that will go off feeling again.

Looking forward to seeing more of your build.

Hey man! Thanks for checking in!

Just like we've talked about in the past, one bite at a time...only way to eat the elephant! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As badly as I want to get things done, I'm trying really hard this time not to rush things. I find that most of the deadlines are self-imposed and help add to that awful, nagging feeling.

Anyhow, I hope things are going well for you! I look forward to hearing about your progress!

8)

white74westy Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am

I started a dedicated thread on my engine rebuild:
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=739070

I can't wait to get this thing back in and hopefully a good long run out of her!

white74westy Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:34 pm

Early Christmas this week at the white74westy house:

You keep hearing people say how these things are works of art, they truly are magnificent when you see them in person!!! Len's work is second to none! Excited for what's to come!

8)