TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Documentary for Volkswagen USA- We need YOU!
volzwagonproject Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:34 am

We are shooting a documentary for Volkswagen USA and we need your unique stories!

If you (or someone you know)...
1. Has been rebuilding VW buses for years
2. Has an unique story/ memory in their VW bus
3. Travels full time in a VW bus

We need unique stories! Send us a brief description and your contact information got [email protected]

-Mark Volz

wheel607 Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am

And you are paying how much for these stories? Another NEW member to the Samba who is looking for "something for nothing ".

wcfvw69 Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 am

I wonder if this guy could circle back to VW and say he struck out. No one wanted to help VW since they abandoned and ran from their air cooled VW's decades ago? He could share that VW provides no parts or other services for these air cooled cars that made their company. That they just did this to the millions of existing aircooled VW owners :fist:

But the irony is that VW still rounds up an air cooled VW every couple of years for an advertising campaign to hit on Americans being nostalgic and to hopefully improve their sales. Look at last year's split screen VW bus ad at Woodstock.

No offensive is meant to the OP who started this thread. I'm just venting about the hypocrisy of VW. :wink:

Zundfolge1432 Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:41 pm

X2 and my opinion more direct and to the point VWOA can kiss my ass.

Glenn Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:51 pm

Zundfolge1432 wrote: X2 and my opinion more direct and to the point VWOA can kiss my ass.