TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Sixties (and early seventies) Karmann Ghia Floor Mats Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
hmsnike Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 pm

Just placed my order. I wasn't one of the 33 that committed so that should help if one of them drops out.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to make these reproductions.

lajs57 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 pm

Peter D. wrote: Quick request for anyone reading this who has easy access to their Ghia today.

I'm about to weld my old mat tabs to the new pan (1964) and would like to confirm my measurements. I don't trust myself because the new pan came with bumps that don't match my measurements. :shock:

I wrote down the the inner tab is 11.5 centimeters from the tunnel and the outer tab is 47.5 centimeters away. Is that right?

Thanks all! Looking forward to getting my mats and getting on the road in maybe two years if I'm lucky. :lol:

Hi Peter,

Here are a couple of pictures using a measuring tape:





Both are from the tunnel side. I hope this helps!

Luis

lajs57 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:47 pm

MAT COLORS

I am working in in defining the colors, I'll post some pictures of the original mats I have and the color's names, to make sure we all agree.

I expect to take those pictures tomorrow morning 8)

Luis

csc23 Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Hey Luis, just a heads up. I sent the $39.82 for the 5th mat to your PayPal.
And just to reiterate, no dimmer hole please. Thank you Luis. Cory

lajs57 Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:16 pm

csc23 wrote: Hey Luis, just a heads up. I sent the $39.82 for the 5th mat to your PayPal.
And just to reiterate, no dimmer hole please. Thank you Luis. Cory

I got it!

Thank you!

Luis

vwracerdave Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:50 pm

I made my own floor mats. I went to Lowes and bought two front door welcome mats that were smooth on the back and cut them to fit.

GHIA Thu May 09, 2019 10:23 am

Hi Luis
Have you progressed on the different colors ?
The project of the floor mats post 59 advance as you wish it ?

Give us news :D :D

noexit Tue May 14, 2019 9:23 pm

GHIA wrote: Hi Luis
Have you progressed on the different colors ?
The project of the floor mats post 59 advance as you wish it ?

Give us news :D :D

Looks like there are pictures of colors that I didn't see before, including the driver's side mat that I send Luis.

https://60skgmats.com/store?olsPage=products%2Fsa-...nd-bsr-ndr

Peter D. Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 am

lajs57 wrote: Peter D. wrote: Quick request for anyone reading this who has easy access to their Ghia today.

I'm about to weld my old mat tabs to the new pan (1964) and would like to confirm my measurements. I don't trust myself because the new pan came with bumps that don't match my measurements. :shock:

I wrote down the the inner tab is 11.5 centimeters from the tunnel and the outer tab is 47.5 centimeters away. Is that right?

Thanks all! Looking forward to getting my mats and getting on the road in maybe two years if I'm lucky. :lol:

Hi Peter,

Here are a couple of pictures using a measuring tape:





Both are from the tunnel side. I hope this helps!

Luis

Thanks! Wish I had seen this before welding my tabs in place. The pan is painted and ready to go as soon as I find the time or quit my job.

Looking forward to receiving my mats when they're ready!


lajs57 Thu May 16, 2019 1:44 pm

MATS COLORS SO FAR

Including colors ordered, (working on GOLD) :



ROCK GRAY / MALACHITE / SATIN BLUE / BROWN / LAVA / GRAY BLACK / ANTHRACITE

5 pieces sets:



Undermats:


TRS63 Fri May 17, 2019 2:37 am

Looking really good, when do you plan the first deliveries?
Thanks
Antoine

GHIA Fri May 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Luis the color satin blue seems to me incorrect :-k

Original Sea blue 1961



I will try to get a picture of the blue satin rubber mats

GHIA Sat May 18, 2019 12:23 am

Luis I found this picture of a 1961 pearl white cabriolet posted by Aerosilver



GHIA Sat May 18, 2019 12:59 am

Another picture 1961 pearl white


GHIA Wed May 29, 2019 8:35 am

Hi Luis,

You will find 2 photos of one of my contacts for 1961 satin blue floor mats

Photo taken in the shade


Photo taken in the sun

noexit Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:17 am

Luis,

You received the satin blue sample that I sent you right?

lajs57 Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi Nexit,


Yes, I received that sample, thank you!

Luis

GHIA Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:06 am

Luis tell us, the progress of the advancement, of the production.
Have you solved the different problems?
Have you worked on colors again?
Do you need other samples ?

lajs57 Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello guys,

I am close to have an agreement to have the cash flow I need to resume production, I can't give the details, as we are still working out the final arrangement. I expect to give the good news before the end of August.

I sincerely appreciate the support and patience from the community, be asure that all orders will be fulfill.

Luis

matM Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Hi all

I have a 1966 teak edition, is dark brown the right mats for my car?



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group