TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Ken Madson - TheBusco.com - [email protected] Page: 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
paperwings Mon May 10, 2004 8:56 am

I got a great deal on a hard-to-find 69 brake fluid reservoir. Quick shipping, good email correspondence, and really cool business cards. Check out
www.thebusco.com.

vincev Mon May 10, 2004 4:39 pm

I travelled to the Classic a few years ago from Seattle in a field fresh 67 deluxe bus. I ran into Ken down there. Back then I lived near him in Seattle and had met him a few times. Barely knowing me, he kindly asked how my trip was going and if I needed anything. He even offered a few bucks towards gas. I was doing ok but I wont forget the kindness. Thanks Ken!

VintageAutoWerks Mon May 10, 2004 8:05 pm

I have also dealt with Ken and he was fast on shipping and had the part I needed. I will deal with him again when I need used parts.

slowvolks1969 Tue May 11, 2004 10:11 am

I've dealt with Ken a few times & have always had great service. I bought a nice hand made leather steering wheel cover from him a couple years ago. Also, got some other hard to find items. :D
Keri

Thirstytank Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:31 am

Ken is a fantastic seller, I ordered some type 4 heater boxes and he helped me figure out the conversion to the older style heat boxes with the tin etc. The parts showed up in great condition and he even refunded some of the shipping!...I will not hesitate for a minute to buy parts from www.thebusco.com

stevespeirs Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Nice Westy manual. Thanks Ken for an easy transaction...

theizzardking Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm

local guy to me , been out to place a few times now always happy to chat and always happy to help, lots of parts and just a good guy in general.
bought a pop top with fresh canvas albeit homemade for $100. and other nic nacs thanks ken hope to see you soon!

chimneyfish Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Positive feedback here. I placed a wanted ad on here for a hard to find heater outlet and flap for my deluxe microbus.

Ken responded with a polite, fully descriptive email which covered all the potential questions on everything from the parts, to payment through to shipping.

This led to a fast PayPal transaction, good communications, and a very smooth transaction, with international shipping to here in the UK with a tracking number sent by Ken, needless to say the parts arrived here accross the Atlantic safely only 6 days later.

The parts were very well packaged and exactly what I was looking for. I would not hesitate to buy from Ken again. As it says in the title of this thread, Excellent. Thank you.

chimneyfish Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:48 pm

More positive feedback. I got some NLA seals from Ken at The Bus Co. Again they arrived fast and really nicely packed. He is a great seller to deal with. Thanks again.

brookmp Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 am

Ken is a top-notch seller to work with. I sent him an email a few months ago inquiring about a hard to find, random part and he quickly sent a message back that he did not have it in stock. Just the other day, out of the blue, I got a message from him saying that he now had that part and asked if I would like to buy it.

I was very impressed that he remembered my inquiry and sent a message. The part arrived the other day in a very timely manner. Thanks Ken!

Brook
San Diego

curtis4085 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Ken is the greatest resource for parts. I am currently :D doing a full restoration and Ken has been there to even get me nuts and bolts. thanks for everything Ken.

iratehippie Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I got a few items from Ken Madson/The Bus Co. Just sent ID photos back and forth over the net. He shipped them out really quick and I got them in the camper, everything works fine. Glad there out here in the PNW, and will pass on, good folks to deal with...peace,rc

vwspammo Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:02 am

I just visited Ken's place this weekend to pick up some parts. He was a great help and knew his parts. Would not hesitate to return for some more awesome service.

OB Bus Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm

I emailed Ken about one small part. He promptly responded, gave me a reasonable quote and I sent payment Paypal. The $10 part arrived 3 days later, superbly packed, and wrapped in a stronger envelope than was reasonably necessary.
Thank you for the great service.

VWTechBob Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Absolutely the best purveyor of parts on TS. His attention to detail, communication, and service is second to none!

Thank you, Ken.

Fred Udog Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:28 am

Positive feedback ...Thk you for the service
Fred

slowvolks1969 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:25 pm

8 years ago I left positive feedback for Ken, and I just had to say thank you again. I've bought parts from Ken thru the years & again recently. Always great service, fast shipping. Great person to deal with! :D

jre Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:37 am

Thanks for the cooling tin.

ncstagger Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:05 pm

bought a couple hard to find window seals from Ken not too long ago at a very reasonable price. great seller, shipped the parts very quickly. i would not hesitate to buy from him again.

Stanagon Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

I buy good used parts from Ken on an occasional basis. I've always been happy with the parts, the prices and the quick shipping. Thumbs up from me for Ken.