TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Bulli Brigade 26 * At Daytona International Speedway * Nov 15-17 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Shanewbee Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 am

yay!!!
cant wait!!! :P

Tomasz Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Got mine !!!

T :)

toolman2800 Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 am

rkennedy5 wrote: RAMZROD, I've updated the original post explaining vending a little better and shot you a pm. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Aaron, your very welcome my man! Excited things are coming together....now to predict Florida weather for November 15,16,17!

I can't get it to work. followed the instructions to a T but it keeps saying you cannot use this voucher with these products.

Tomasz Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:20 am

toolman2800 wrote: rkennedy5 wrote: RAMZROD, I've updated the original post explaining vending a little better and shot you a pm. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Aaron, your very welcome my man! Excited things are coming together....now to predict Florida weather for November 15,16,17!

I can't get it to work. followed the instructions to a T but it keeps saying you cannot use this voucher with these products.

Did you add a "tent" option? Make sure you have a total of $85 or so before inserting the code.

T

toolman2800 Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:22 am

Yes tomas

Tomasz Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:24 am

toolman2800 wrote: Yes tomas

Try again and add or takeaway "." from the code.

I had same issues yesterday until I realized I skipped the following step;

Then press CONTINUE SHOPPING and select 2019 24 HOUR - TENT CAMPING and ADD TO CART. really should say "2019 Classic 24 Hour - Tent Camping"

Once it was inserted everything went smooth.

T

toolman2800 Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:38 am

Tomasz Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:46 am

Bulli100weekend.

follow directions, to a T

T

toolman2800 wrote:

rkennedy5 Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:06 am

Toolman2800. Follow to a T. The 3 DAY ACCESS code is the bulli100weekend.

2 DAY ACCESS code is bulli100race

Possibly using the wrong code. Try bulli100weekend following directions exactly written in post.

I do not manage the HSR site and wish it were a little simpler for us hence the step by step directions. Hope this helps, call me if you have any other issues. RK- 904-501-3586

toolman2800 Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:41 am

Thanks, Robert.

We got it all figured out. There are going to be some bumps in the road for the first year but this should be a great event.

jbbugs Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:48 am

Got mine.
It would be helpful if there was some accurate info on the infield vending and pricing posted for All to see.

Waterborn Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:07 am

Been waiting for these details since I first caught wind of the new location and plans. Got my tix and hope to be dragging a friend from Jax down to join the fun. Just had my 1 year anniversary with my bus (first VW ever). I went to Bug Jam and BB last year and had a blast. REALLY looking forward to taking that lap on the speedway. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this!

Do you have any additional info on the "dog friendly" aspects of the weekend? Will pups be allowed at all the venues all weekend? Would love to bring along our rescue (she LOVES riding in the bus) but don't want to run the risk of having to keep her locked up somewhere or miss out on any of the fun.

rkennedy5 Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:53 pm

jbbugs, this info was included in original post toward the bottom. Thanks for inquiring, details to follow as I get them from the Speedway. -Robert

"Vending: As always, personal vending/swapping a few extra parts from your Volkswagen is always free. Commercial vendors and vehicle's pulling a trailer of parts, please check for details next week as details are being finalized."

Waterborn, Speedway details are dogs are welcomed but must be on leash. Keep in mind it is a race weekend and engine noise is loud. I don't know sensitivity of dogs ears...

j.pickens Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 am

Yaah Hooo! Just bought my tickets. I know others have had issues with the website, but I found it straightforward. No drama.

Purchase the 3 day tent camping as one ticket, and the 3 day access as a second. Comes to $85.00 plus $2.95 for ticket shipping, total $87.95. Apply Promo Code at checkout, get $60 discount, total comes to $27.95.

Took a total of like 2 minutes including signing up a new account.

YAY!

58deluxerag Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:52 pm

j.pickens wrote: I found it straightforward. No drama.

Took a total of like 2 minutes including signing up a new account

YAY!

Yep, same here. 8)

fotoroadie Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:52 am

Yippie ! WOW ! moving Bulli Brigade. I don't think so. Great for all you southern / Florida guys but for us across the USA travelers coming for that excellent weekend not so much. That weekend - Rare & Unique Slam - Bulli Brigade - Bug Jam always a favorite event to look forward to, the perfect trifecta. This move compares to holding a 356 Porsche get together the week after Rennsport Reunion, after everyone has gone home. In addition to this I call for an underground Split Jam converge somewhere in that area for Bug Jam weekend.

Craig Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Tradition is the anathema of progress. RK has levitated the event. There’s plenty of hot asphalt show/swaps in the U.S. And Canada.

rkennedy5 Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:49 pm

For those that wish to camp in a more natural setting, I visited the closest Florida State Park which is only 16 miles from the Daytona Speedway. I have added it to the initial post but will also add below. All Florida State Parks are reserved through the Reserve America website.

As of today's date, 20 campsites are available remaining at this state park.

Nearby Off-Site State Campground: Tomoka State Park

Location: 2099 N Beach St Ormond Beach, FL 32174 1(386) 676-4050
Located 16 miles from Daytona International Speedway
Reservation link:
https://floridastateparks.reserveamerica.com/campi...kId=281076

fasteddieIV Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

I booked the 4 best sites at Tomoka a while back!

ezcamper Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:56 pm

Is there any power outlets camping in the "tent" section at Daytona?