TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Strike two small car
BackpackerA1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 am

Finally found my propane leak. came from the heater that you know who installed. digging into this mess itís the worst install Iíve ever seen. I guess the old adage if you want something done right you have to do it yourself proves to be true once again.

dgbeatty Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:23 am

Please post photos and receipts.

danfromsyr Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:46 am

with this being your 1st post.. what was Strike 1?

BackpackerA1 wrote: Finally found my propane leak. came from the heater that you know who installed. digging into this mess itís the worst install Iíve ever seen. I guess the old adage if you want something done right you have to do it yourself proves to be true once again.

mikemtnbike Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:00 am

yeah, I'm curious too- actually relevant as I'm shopping conversion kits/options right now.

MarkWard Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:02 am

BackpackerA1 wrote: Finally found my propane leak. came from the heater that you know who installed. digging into this mess itís the worst install Iíve ever seen. I guess the old adage if you want something done right you have to do it yourself proves to be true once again.

Great first post. There is a feedback section for this.

BackpackerA1 Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am

Strike 1 resulted in my van on the lift over a long holiday weekend due incorrectly supplied parts. I do however need to take partial credit for my assumption that professionals take their time and do things right the first time.

Zeitgeist 13 Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:11 am

Their "reputation" is richly earned...

djkeev Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 am

First off, WELCOME to the site.
I'm sorry your first post is about problems with a vendor.

It should be noted that there is a forum specifically for feedback.
We will end this thread so you can repost.
I will encourage you to use that forum for your complaint.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Dave