TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Westfalia Mini Kitchen in Club Joker High Top
averyo Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 pm

Came across this for sale in Europe. I've never seen this Westfalia mini kitchen cabinet before and thought I'd share. Love to hear if folks have seen one of these in the US.
Note the smaller drawers/door on the right side of the cabinet and modified cooktop/sink.

ZsZ Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:54 pm

Its the early Joker and the Mosaik Joker kitchen unit.

AZ Landshaper Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:14 am

wow. Love it. Where can I get one of those? Just what the camper ordered.

Gruppe B Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:20 am

We got this cabinet with the P22 westfalia in 1980-81 (wood grain).

The P22 cabinet had an ice box that was the exact same size as the P27 fridge and was missing the burners but still had the sink.

kiltedhiker Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:30 pm

averyo wrote: Came across this for sale in Europe. I've never seen this Westfalia mini kitchen cabinet before and thought I'd share. Love to hear if folks have seen one of these in the US.
Note the smaller drawers/door on the right side of the cabinet and modified cooktop/sink.

How does this compare size wise compared to a normal Westy stove/sink/refer cabinet?

ZsZ Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:22 pm

kiltedhiker wrote:
How does this compare size wise compared to a normal Westy stove/sink/refer cabinet?
The newer westy kitchen unit ends about where the table starts on the photo above your post.

kamzcab86 Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:42 pm

kiltedhiker wrote: How does this compare size wise compared to a normal Westy stove/sink/refer cabinet?

Several inches wider:

P22

P27

vwolder Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:39 am

kiltedhiker wrote: averyo wrote: Came across this for sale in Europe. I've never seen this Westfalia mini kitchen cabinet before and thought I'd share. Love to hear if folks have seen one of these in the US.

vwolder Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:50 am

Now it can be yours 8)

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/vw-t3-...sharesheet