TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: The comments are epic - Bay Window Bus shoplifter Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
skills@eurocarsplus Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:04 pm

fucking scumbag

so sick of thieves...

EverettB Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Ummm, I hate to say this and I hope I'm wrong but isn't that Colin aka AmSkeptic?

Pic from the Gallery

If I'm wrong, please let me know as I will delete this post.

busdaddy Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:16 pm

Hmmm...., he almost looks like a member here, oh wait, EB beat me to it, say it isn't so :o

skills@eurocarsplus Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:18 pm

yep...

sure is. police are looking for him from what I understand. and the charges are going to be more than theft seeing he tried to run the guy down too

worse part is he did it twice....at the same place. fuckin loser

hazetguy Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:19 pm

busdaddy Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff, don't you have a farm and mechanical business to deal with? I'm not judging, just curious how I can make better use of my time :wink:

Thanks for the Jane's addiction link HG, that's a good ear worm to have stuck in my head!

babysnakes Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:49 pm

Holy crap! Will he (if it's him) change his website name to Interned Air-Cooled?

Xevin Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:53 pm

Shouldn’t be hard to find him

https://itinerant-air-cooled.com/viewtopic.php?t=13764

skills@eurocarsplus Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:56 pm

busdaddy wrote: Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff,

I didn't look. it was dropped in my lap on a faceb00k vw page. yes, it's him. several people outted him. (his plate wasn't blurred out in 1 video and it matches his bus)

makes me wonder if he's grabbed shit from clients too. dunno….but between this and other "events" in the vw community makes me wonder what the fuck is going on out there...

dude charges what, 600 a day to watch you work and can't buy a cheese stick or an ice cream?

Glenn Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:57 pm

busdaddy wrote: Without passing any judgement on any evidence presented yet ("better call Saul") I'm curious how Skills finds the time to look for this stuff, don't you have a farm and mechanical business to deal with? I'm not judging, just curious how I can make better use of my time :wink:
I bet he was subscribed previously and watched for entertainment... and then was handed this christmas present.

At least he's not watching p@rn.

Xevin Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:59 pm

babysnakes wrote: Holy crap! Will he (if it's him) change his website name to Interned Air-Cooled?

Air Cooled Hand Luke!

busdaddy Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Well I'm going to sit back and watch this play out, so far it's better than Netflix! (and I've been stuck on the couch recovering from a hernia job the last week) :popcorn:

Glenn Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:05 pm

So if someone would shoplift from a gas station store, would you allow them in your garage, in your house and possibily offer to let them sleep in your house rather than his bus.

Think about it.

wcfvw69 Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:10 pm

Colin has been to my house, my garage and my dinner table. I'm texting with others that know him and am shocked, waiting for someone to tell me this is a bad joke. I simply can't process this at all. :shock:

If this is real, he's going to be the Colin Kaepernick of the VW world. His business model just went down the tubes......

skills@eurocarsplus Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:17 pm

wcfvw69 wrote: His business model just went down the tubes......

what could go wrong charging someone to watch them work, use their facilities and possibly steal the shampoo :lol:

worse part is, he's on tape....didn't give the ice cream back (or forced to pay for it like the cheese sticks, I mean who wants to wash fromunda off a food product after it has been floating around his taint) and...he tries to hit/run over/not stop when the gas station attendant is in front of the bus.

totally funny all of the vitriol he spews...then be caught stealing fuckin' cheese sticks and ice cream....bwhahahahaah :lol:

richparker Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:20 pm

It’s all faked...

Now charging $600 an day is another situation, seems to me Robbie needs to raise his prices...

hazetguy Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:33 pm

So this is one store that nailed him twice. There have to be many more over the years and miles he's covered.

Here's the first video, from 2018, with some different footage angles not seen in the most recent one.

skills@eurocarsplus Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:34 pm

richparker wrote: It’s all faked....

naa...it's pretty real:

https://fox8.com/2018/11/02/youtube-channel-gas-st...o-thieves/

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/05/gas-station-encounter...ny-videos/

https://www.yelp.com/biz/shues-marathon-medina-2

SGKent Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:44 pm

All I can say is that anyone who would let a video like that be made as a gag is nuts because somewhere out there is a patrolman who will see the video and assume it is real. It isn't like you can hide a bright orange VW bus.

Glenn Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:49 pm

100 videos and 971,000 subscribers... it's as real as a heart attack.

He posted this today on his forum "Left Columbus OH and headed northeast"

Seems he was there.