TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: vwcru - [email protected] - Don Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Denz Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:33 pm

The SWF washer bottle and pump was just what I wanted and was just as described in Don's ad. Excellent condition! Packaging was good. I am very pleased and will buy from Don again in the future.

Cheers Don! 8) 8)

johnnylovely Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:00 pm

I bought a set of snowflake bulb holders from Don, and I was very pleased with both the part and how he handles business. I would definately buy from Don again. Thanks!

blues412002 Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:14 am

I have ordered things from Don before. He is as prompt as you can be, given the vagaries of the USPS. Article was precisely as described. I will come back to his "store"!

westy_LA_fade_away Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:01 pm

Nice guy and great shipping cost on some jail bars....the items showed up in the conditio advertised. Thanks Don!

happyhippo Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:53 am

Another good transaction.
Thanks!
Jeff

kaatbutt Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:49 am

Item recieved as advertised and shipped promptly. Thanks again!

Eric Outland Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:07 pm

Don Sent out exactly what I paid for--No Hassles--no B.S.--No headaches--No NADA Just Pure Straight forward. FAST Customer service.The way every transaction in Sambanistaville Should Be Eric(VMR) :D

sjpaterson Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:17 am

Everything was in order. Smooth transaction on the deluxe trim. Thanks much!

Danostro66 Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:30 pm

Don gave me a great deal on an nose badge for my Ghia, Excellent communication and very easy to deal with, a REAL nice guy!

Thanks Don,

Dano

eurobug55 Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:50 pm

been waiting for a pivot for my vent wing for 10 days now, havent heard from him and wondering if anyone else has. is he dead,in jail or what????????

eurobug55 Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:35 am

i think i have been ripped off and its sad to say. for $16. been waiting for 3 weeks for a window pivot but nothing has arrived. tried to e-mail the guy but no reply. i paid him promt and deserve promt service. i hope he is ok and not dead or something like that. if anyone has this guys phone number please let me know.

campingbox Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:44 am

vertguy59 wrote: i think i have been ripped off and its sad to say. for $16. been waiting for 3 weeks for a window pivot but nothing has arrived. tried to e-mail the guy but no reply. i paid him promt and deserve promt service. i hope he is ok and not dead or something like that. if anyone has this guys phone number please let me know.

Damn, 3 weeks and you're ready to tear his head off huh? Give it a break.....Christmas delays can double, or triple the USPS shipping times.
Don will come through.....don't sweat it, you ain't been ripped off.

eurobug55 Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:41 pm

but dont you think its odd that right after i sent the money paypal he stopped e-mailing me to let me know. i bet ive sent 10 e-mails. we shall see

Eric Outland Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:39 am

vertguy59= Don more than likly has other obligations he is taking care of right now! I know how you feel about merchandise he has listed, and no reply and or responce in general about whatever it is you want that Don has. But Rest assured vertguy59 Don will come thru and he will get back with you. Just be patient its one thing I have learned over my past dealings with Don!

ting_ys Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:06 am

campingbox wrote: vertguy59 wrote: i think i have been ripped off and its sad to say. for $16. been waiting for 3 weeks for a window pivot but nothing has arrived. tried to e-mail the guy but no reply. i paid him promt and deserve promt service. i hope he is ok and not dead or something like that. if anyone has this guys phone number please let me know.

Damn, 3 weeks and you're ready to tear his head off huh? Give it a break.....Christmas delays can double, or triple the USPS shipping times.
Don will come through.....don't sweat it, you ain't been ripped off.

I think Don have disappeared too, I sent him $515 on Dec 5 and he stop email me immediately, he has got my email, my home address and my phone no, but I could not contact him, if someone know his tel no. or home address, please let me know, he has got 430 items on sale in www.thesamba.com and his last update on those items was on Dec 13, that means he is still alive, I just don't want other people to get cheated also.

Antonio Trejo Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:32 pm

Its sad to say -Don have a lot of positive feedback- But this is my bad experience: Last Nov 4th (2 month ago!! )I sent him $22.80 for a Oval brochure. I been waiting a long time but nothing has arrived. I think Don have disappeared with my money.
Here are his latest e-mails:

On 28 Nov Don wrote:
“Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town and my girlfriend
has been handleing my emails. I will send you one out today
priority mail.”

On Dec 13th Don wrote:
“It has been shipped. you should see it soon. thanks”

Since Dec 13 he stop email me. Damn.

populuxe Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:50 am

Just to let everyone know, we paid for a radio from Don back on November 21, 2005. No radio and it is January 22, 2006.

I have emailed Don repeatedly asking politely to either send the radio or refund our money. No reply, no radio, no refund!

Until a week ago, the radio was still posted on the Samba for sale. I even asked for a response from him via the ad and got no answer. Despite all his positive feedback, this is the first time we've been ripped off from anyone on the Samba.

ghia57 Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:20 pm

looks like i am about to add to this tail of woe, paid don for oval tacho grill in early december, had no e-mails or tacho grill since, have mailed him many times no answer, anyone know whats up?

ghia57

Antonio Trejo Wed May 31, 2006 10:20 am

Its been 180 days and I still have not recieved my Oval Brochure from Don

Or 5 months, 29 days excluding the end date

15.552.000 seconds

259.200 minutes

4320 hours

25 weeks

Antonio Trejo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm

I got today a 100% refund from Don, thanks! It's never too late to fix things with people. Welcome back again to The Samba, Don!