TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Tiger King Page: 1, 2  Next
orangebug60guy Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:14 pm

So during this pandemic many of my friends have been watching Tiger King on Netflix. I decided to give it a try. I can't tell if Joe Exotic is real, and all these other exotic animal people. There is some crazy stuff in this show. I think what I appreciate most about this show are the memes. My friends were sending me Tiger King memes and I didn't get them until I watched the show. Figured I would post this up here in the off topic forum as a distraction from the crazy world of today. So lets hear you thoughts, see your memes, let it ll hang out.

VWsArent4Hippies Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:56 pm

Hey all you cool cats and kittens!

nsracing Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:14 pm

You really mean coat now right? That cat is gone..dog meat... a fur coat now more likely. YOu are not gonna find a missing tiger. Somebody has put it down and sold the fur. Just watch out for tiger meat for sale...

sb001 Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:32 pm

He's real all right- just ask Zundfolge.

KTPhil Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:54 pm

When I saw the ads, I thought the group that did "This Is Spinal Tap" got back together for another performance...

vwracerdave Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:26 pm

Yes he is real and for many years he was running his exotic animal zoo in OK. The stories have been in the local paper for many years. The NetFlix movies started out to be a documentary until he got arrested and in legal trouble.

Abscate Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:59 am

Mmmmm Tiger.

They taste like 🐓

photogdave Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 am

There was a serious article about him and his kind in National Geographic a couple of months ago.

sb001 Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:37 pm

https://www.courttv.com/news/joe-exotic-files-94-million-lawsuit-over-his-prosecution/

rcroane Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Tried to watch it. Got bored. Ozark is MUCH better!

vwracerdave Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:31 pm

https://oklahoman.com/article/5658995/coronavirus-...tay-closed

cdennisg Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:54 pm

We're a few episodes into it. A friend of ours knows many of the players from his days on the carnival/side show circuit way back when.

What a train wreck! We will keep watching.

sb001 Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:24 pm

rcroane wrote: Tried to watch it. Got bored. Ozark is MUCH better!

If you only got a few episodes into it, it gets quite a bit better. Lots of twists.

I guess it's like Ozark in that way- they are both murder mayhem and madness that's for sure

EverettB Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:14 pm

We are watching it too.

Some crazy shit, I heard they are re-opening the 20-year old murder case too

Also saw this cow:

ALLWAGONS Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:08 pm

One word

Murica!!!

On the other hand, sad story, they all started with great intentions "to save the animals" But it all turned to greed!

sb001 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:47 pm

Excellent.

"So if you're ever down in Tampa on a big cat refuge don't pick a fight with your wife... cause it's a big 40 acres and if you're not careful you'll be gone in the blink of an eye." :P

mark tucker Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 am

Ive seen one of them.... what a nut. but it looks like his tigers are much better treated than most..they look healthier and better than the bitch giving him fits. he reminds me of a cat down in plam beach that was from texas I knew 40 years ago.he lived next door to my crazy sister ( who we had to go rebuild her mazda engine one week after she ran it outa oil...) he had snakes down there...and some good hash too. :shock: I think their names were jimmy and joe, we called them jimmy joe bob's. :shock: :wink: :wink:

ALLWAGONS Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:13 pm

mark tucker wrote: Ive seen one of them.... what a nut. but it looks like his tigers are much better treated than most..they look healthier and better than the bitch giving him fits. he reminds me of a cat down in plam beach that was from texas I knew 40 years ago.he lived next door to my crazy sister ( who we had to go rebuild her mazda engine one week after she ran it outa oil...) he had snakes down there...and some good hash too. :shock: I think their names were jimmy and joe, we called them jimmy joe bob's. :shock: :wink: :wink:

Oh, you have to watch the whole thing, it goes south, way south!

sb001 Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:39 pm

Bonus episode on the way!

https://deadline.com/2020/04/new-tiger-king-episode-coming-1202900765/

sb001 Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:49 pm