TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Just finished installing new sewfine seat covers and door cards.
seethesvt Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:54 am

It looks so much better than I thought it would. '66 Java green and that vinyl were meant to be together.

I love it so much I just have to share it.

far rider Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Nice choice! Looks great!

Costa66 Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Wow, that looks REEEAAALLLLL nice!

Josh

DerrickfromNC1 Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:33 am

Nice! Is this your 1st install, do you do this for a living, or somewhere in between?
I’m planing to order a Sewfine seat/door panel kit for my wife’s 67 split bus and haven’t decided whether to tackle it myself or let a professional do it.

seethesvt Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:50 pm

DerrickfromNC1 wrote: Nice! Is this your 1st install, do you do this for a living, or somewhere in between?
I’m planing to order a Sewfine seat/door panel kit for my wife’s 67 split bus and haven’t decided whether to tackle it myself or let a professional do it.

I don't do it for a living. I did tmi door panels two years ago and those are real.cheap.compared to these. It was my first time doing the seats, but it's not tough. Took some patience with the clips from the door panels, so order extra and don't force them. I got jbugs interior DVD. Did the headliner two years ago also.

Big Bill Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:41 am

The seat color looks great with the Java Green, my 67s need to be replaced Might go the route you did. Beautiful.