TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: jmart5267 - [email protected] - Jesse Martinez
gabvwkey Wed May 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Just completed a successful transaction with Jesse, great seller, fast shipping, 100% recommended!

~gabvwkey.com~ :wink:

sgiandubh Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Great seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping and a picture of the package and tracking label emailed to me. Will definitely buy from Jesse again.

Tim

oldwolf Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:14 pm

jmart5267-Jesse provided me with bump stops for my VW that were in great condition and shipped out right away, l would highly recommend him as a trusted seller on TheSamba.

vanagonswede Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:47 am

Can recommend this seller.
Fast shipping. Didn't even take a week to arrive to Sweden.
Pictures of the parcel before shipping.

Will definitly buy again from him.

AppleGwen Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:47 pm

I needed a master key for my 1970 VW Beetle. I tried other locksmith shops but all they could do is make me a copy of my old worn out key. I finally turn to
The Samba for help. I chose Jmart5267 because he's located in Southern Calif. like myself. I contacted him via his email and got an answer in a couple of days.
I agreed on the price he quoted plus sent him a picture of the door handle code and the worn out key. A couple of days later, he sent me a picture of the tracking number and I received my keys in a week. I tried the keys in the door handles and ignition switch. Fit like a glove and works like a charm. It sure put a smile on my face. If you live in California, (or not), give Jesse a call, you won't be disappointed. I give Jesse "Five Stars". Thank you, Jesse, it's been a pleasure doing business with you.

AppleGwen :D