TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: jeremyrockjock - Bus tow bars - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
shano63 Sat May 14, 2016 5:12 pm

I ordered a tow bar for my westy. It arrived to my door in less than two weeks, put it through it's paces today. Thanks Jeremy!

JohnnyRingo Sun May 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Finally used you're/my tow bar for the first time. My pretty low 59 bus locked up on the way back from a show.....I had a flat bed come out and they were unable to load bus due to it being so low, it would have dragged my rear bumper/exhaust, and perhaps done more damage than it was worth risking.......I have Hagerty insurance and it was free towing........thank goodness I wasn't but about ten miles from home and was able to go and grab my tow bar. Worked great for a lowered bus using a step hitch.......my bus does have a raised steering box, so no issues there at all.........but it does interfere with the steering box on my other bus, so not sure yet if it will be any issues? Thanks for making a great product.

erykcollings Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm

I purchased a tow bar from Jeremy a while back. Shipping and communication was fast and accurate. I finally used the bar today as I'm getting my RV setup to travel. It worked just as it should and installed as it was described in the provided instructions. I'm looking forward to many miles and adventures with my bus. Thanks Jeremy.

Col_Forbin Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:02 am

Great guy to deal with! Tow bar was lost in transit by fedex but Jeremy was very helpful... fortunately fedex ended up finding the original package!

Zach

J Flare Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Another satisfied customer!

Thanks Jeremy

ManneBk Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Anybody knows of a towbar to tow a T3 Vanagon Dehler with a T3 Vanagon Syncro or vice versa?

Both got the German ball trailer hook.

Thanks
Cheers
Manne

mr. warehouse Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:30 pm

I bought a couple of Jeremy's e-brake pivots.
Great item, fast shipping.

cbounds Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:19 pm

splitty hitch shipped quick easy install.

62DoKaGuy Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 am

Received a handbrake pivot pin and clips from Jeremy, and it's definitely a better concept than the simple pin. Smooth transaction. Thanks again.

d-rick Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 am

Bought a split bus tow hitch...was made and shipped quickly by Jeremy, great product ,very well built.
Great seller

Vanderhiem Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:56 pm

Ordered a tow bar for my lowered 71 Bus (Wagenswest kit). Jeremy was awesome and replied quickly to my questions. Tow bar works great!! Outstanding quality!!

Bill Dykes Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Bought a tow bar for bus and bug also form Jeremy. Well made and came quickly. A very good bargain.

VWSunny72 Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:48 pm

finally got around to installing the hitch for my 72 bus which is a unique year. It fit great and now i have a bike rack!
thanks jeremy.

madmordad Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:35 pm

I didn’t buy a tow bar, but I did buy a hand brake pin off Jeremy. Great product, excellent fit and good communication/quick shipping. Wouldn’t hesitate doing any business with him again. Thank you sir!

aa390392 Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:35 am

Curious, how does it hook up (tow bar) for lowered vehicles?
Thank you.

jeremyrockjock Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:29 pm

aa390392 wrote: Curious, how does it hook up (tow bar) for lowered vehicles?
Thank you.

Hooks up the same way. You just have to have a lower ball mount on the tow vehicle.

das74kg Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:15 pm

Just towed our 76 late bay camper from Scpttsdale Az to Rocky Point Mexico . 225 miles . Tow bar worked perfectly. I was able to go 75 mph easily with no worries . I did put new shocks on the bus for a little extra stability behind our Toyota Tacoma . The Tow Bar is The best quality and was easy for me to install and use myself . Not one issue . Also doing business with Jeremy was great . He sent me a message telling me the progress of the build and shipping . Thank you Jeremy for this you are doing the VW community a very good service . Thanks again ,
Dave Speak

mr. warehouse Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 pm

I contacted Jeremey about his hitches with some custom touches to work with my bus.
I needed an 1 1/4 receiver for clearance and to accept a 50mm European slide/ball. I also wanted it tucked underneath the bumper for clearance and to be hidden when not in use.
I finally put it to use today.

He knocked it out of the park for me.

jrzg8r Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:09 am

I purchased tow bar and receiver hitch for my 71 bus. They arrived quickly and look great cant wait to use them.

RobHuntingtonBeach Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Got my TOW HITCH this week from Good Ol'Jeremyrockjock, and bought a 2-Tip Pea-Shooter Exhaust to go with it. I Had all installed at Precision VDUB in HB. My Buddy Pete and Kevin did Excellent work as usual. The Tow hitch had a perfect Fit with the Pea-Shooter. Flawless. Highly recommend. THANKS JEREMY! :D :D :D :D :D five smiles