TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: zwitterkafer - [email protected]
sunroof Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:55 pm

I have been looking for an ultra-rare headlight lens for my 1954 Canadian custom that I am "restoring". zwitterkafer came through beautifully. Perfect lens for a great price, fast shipping etc.

Don

NavyGeneral Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Zwitterkafer bought some parts from me. Great communication coupled with Fast payment made for a pleasant experience and overall Great transaction. Thanks Very Much Harvey. Cheers!

NavyGeneral Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Zwitterkafer made a purchase from me. Several items of interest, deal was made, Payment laid down, parts on way, received safe notification, all in about 15 days to Canada First Class International. Thanks Again Very Much Harvey.

sbtcabman Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:28 pm

harvey is the bestest! purchased an owner's manual from him that I had advertised as a wanted ad.
it was described perfectly and exactly as expected based upon his description when I just opened it. \:D/ and the packaging was above, beyond and over the top! thank you!
this is one more samba member that you can place absolute faith and trust in for a purchase transaction.
I give him an 11 out of 10 all around including communication and promptness in shipping.
he cares and pays attention to the details which are hard traits to find these days. =D>
ExEmPlArY!!
thanks harvey!!!!

Fer Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:58 pm

So good deal with Harvey. Thanks for all, you are a great knower of vw world.