TheSamba.com Forums
 
  View original topic: Mercedes Forum Suggestions
67 Florida Deluxe Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:56 pm

A few Mercedes forums are out there but tough to gauge which is the most active or relevant to my ancient R107. Any suggestions for those engaged in 1990 and older models versus modern? None of them stand out with much activity in the posts, so maybe I'm missing something. Hence the ask.

Chickensoup Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:04 pm

i think pelican parts has a mercedes forum. ive found some good write ups there on suspension work for my 05

busdaddy Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:20 pm

From the "forums for other hobbies" sticky at the top of the page: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=439628&highlight=samba+mercedes

67 Florida Deluxe Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:28 pm

busdaddy wrote: From the "forums for other hobbies" sticky at the top of the page: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=439628&highlight=samba+mercedes

Thanks guys. Don't know why this sticky didn't populate in my search :?

my59 Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:40 am

Peachparts.com is my go to.
Helped a lot for my 123 83 coupe and now my 77na 300d as well as the 95 124 300d.
When I had a 190e 5 speed the gasser forum helped me deal with a host of electronic and fuel injection issues.

67 Florida Deluxe Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:34 pm

my59 wrote: Peachparts.com is my go to.
Helped a lot for my 123 83 coupe and now my 77na 300d as well as the 95 124 300d.
When I had a 190e 5 speed the gasser forum helped me deal with a host of electronic and fuel injection issues.

I had never heard of that one until I posted here. Now it's on my radar. Looks like a good one, especially if you have a diesel.

ZENVWDRIVER Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:04 pm

I asked my friend, in Albuquerque about the MB forums and he replied = Peachparts has a SL sub-forum with a few 107 owners. You might post that if you wish.

We once had a 1976 300 D, W 115 4 door convertible - a one-off - cool car... that's one of our '55 bugs too. - z



ToolBox Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:32 am

67 Florida Deluxe wrote: A few Mercedes forums are out there but tough to gauge which is the most active or relevant to my ancient R107. Any suggestions for those engaged in 1990 and older models versus modern? None of them stand out with much activity in the posts, so maybe I'm missing something. Hence the ask.

PM Tram. He has a tom of Benzo experience.



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group