TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: what to do when your crazy ass stepmom hates you?? Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chickensoup Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:37 pm

how do i get this bitch to stop being an asshole? ive put up with her belogna for 3 years now. shes always has some short smart ass remark to say to me, and she complains to me about the most retarted things. and then she throws shit fits like a 2 yrd old when things dont go her way. i am polite, and do exactly what shes tells me to do. she questions everything i do, and i have almost 0 rights because of her trust issues. i can list like 10.000 examples of the insane things she does and punishes me for. no really. doesnt make sense to you either does it? ive tried talking to her but shes too ignorant to even listen to me even tho im trying to resolve the problems. basically, she tells me to shut the fuck up or else she will find some dumb ass punishment for me. she no joke has more power than my dad. this bs has been going on for over 3 years now. she took my childhood away, because she would rather be consumed by her control issues. i guess it doesnt help that she has ptsd and ocd and anxiety but i dont know if i have any more patients left. the rest of my family is dead now. or a meth head. or deported. so if my dad dies, idk if i can live with her even for a week. ive been at my breaking point more than once now. although i will never show it. there gotta be some other vdubber out there whos been in the same situation before right?

vwracerdave Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 pm

You need to have a talk with your dad and tell him exactly how you feel. You really need to discuss the problem with him. If that doesn't do any good then see if there is a school counselor you can talk to. DO NOT drop out of school.

cbeck Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 am

Have you considered serving our country?

vwinnovator Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 am

Chickensoup wrote: how do i get this bitch to stop being an asshole? ive put up with her belogna for 3 years now. shes always has some short smart ass remark to say to me, and she complains to me about the most retarted things. and then she throws shit fits like a 2 yrd old when things dont go her way. i am polite, and do exactly what shes tells me to do. she questions everything i do, and i have almost 0 rights because of her trust issues. i can list like 10.000 examples of the insane things she does and punishes me for. no really. doesnt make sense to you either does it? ive tried talking to her but shes too ignorant to even listen to me even tho im trying to resolve the problems. basically, she tells me to shut the fuck up or else she will find some dumb ass punishment for me. she no joke has more power than my dad. this bs has been going on for over 3 years now. she took my childhood away, because she would rather be consumed by her control issues. i guess it doesnt help that she has ptsd and ocd and anxiety but i dont know if i have any more patients left. the rest of my family is dead now. or a meth head. or deported. so if my dad dies, idk if i can live with her even for a week. ive been at my breaking point more than once now. although i will never show it. there gotta be some other vdubber out there whos been in the same situation before right?

from your first posts...
Chickensoup wrote: what if i told you i lied about rebuilding it. i realy hated doing so but i wanted to see the your reaction( because i have learned that haters tell the truth..

How do we know your telling the truth now?

Are you sure she's not just trying to keep HER house and yard cleaned up of all the vw crap you've been bringing into it?

calvinater Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:17 am

A little ethylene glycol goes a long way.

Don't tell anyone I said that. :shock:

kingkarmann Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:39 am

I would try to live by your sig line....

Cusser Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:22 am

Wear glass slippers to the ball to find Prince Charming. That got Cinderella away from her evil stepmother.

But what if Cinderella was only 15 years old at that time? Then there could be legal issues with Mr. Charming.....

crukab Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:14 am

So your 16 and your a Junior in High School, but already have a Scholarship to Ga. tech ?? Is that some kind of in-state thing ?? My daughter was 2nd in her class, got a scholarship to any college in the Vt. state system, work hard, get a free ride on tuition.
Talk to your Dad and get HIS take on it. I know I was a handful @ 16, getting busted, drinking & weed, girls keeping me out all night, not saying your the problem, and yea, some step moms can be rough on the other halfs kid, you need to build some defensive coping skills, learn to walk away, not answer back - when ever you can - :lol: Learning those skills now will help you thru life w/ other ASSHOLES that you will meet.

Lingwendil Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:52 am

vwracerdave wrote: You need to have a talk with your dad and tell him exactly how you feel. You really need to discuss the problem with him. If that doesn't do any good then see if there is a school counselor you can talk to. DO NOT drop out of school.

+1

Cusser Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:54 am

Dr. Phil

bigdog1962 Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:54 am

Talk w your Dad.
Seek family counseling if you can't work it out.

mark tucker Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:24 pm

I think she possiably just wants you to .....screw her. I wont take shit.I didnt take it when I was that age either. no reason to. she needs to be put in her place. if you do screw her be sure to get a vid for your dad to see her comming on to you....and...on you, that may fix your problems...or you may have a date for a long time or....you may be living in your bug sooner than you think.I dont know your dad only you can determan the outcum and go from there. if she is just a bitch to be a bitch put her in her place. dont take shit from her.
we dont know her, only you can decide the proper handling oh her. but do not get arested!!!!

56Cabrio Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:44 pm

mark tucker wrote: I think she possiably just wants you to .....screw her. I wont take shit.I didnt take it when I was that age either. no reason to. she needs to be put in her place. if you do screw her be sure to get a vid for your dad to see her comming on to you....and...on you, that may fix your problems...or you may have a date for a long time or....you may be living in your bug sooner than you think.I dont know your dad only you can determan the outcum and go from there. if she is just a bitch to be a bitch put her in her place. dont take shit from her.
we dont know her, only you can decide the proper handling oh her. but do not get arested!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chickensoup Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:51 pm

mark tucker wrote: I think she possiably just wants you to .....screw her. I wont take shit.I didnt take it when I was that age either. no reason to. she needs to be put in her place. if you do screw her be sure to get a vid for your dad to see her comming on to you....and...on you, that may fix your problems...or you may have a date for a long time or....you may be living in your bug sooner than you think.I dont know your dad only you can determan the outcum and go from there. if she is just a bitch to be a bitch put her in her place. dont take shit from her.

lol id rather fuck a hole in the wall full of knives. will come back to all of this later. this one was just..... eye catching.

Just us buses Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:03 pm

#1 As suggested, talk with your dad.
#2 Live your sig line. when times get rough, there's something we need to learn. That's what the test is all about.
#3 Someone I once knew put a note on the fridge saying "Teenagers, if you don't like the way your 'oldies' do things, get a job and move out while you still know everything."
p.s. congratulations on earning a scholarship! You'd impress people better if you took some time with your spelling and punctuation. Just saying.

Chickensoup Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:45 pm

ok, i didnt expect this many replies. i figured it would be taken down but sense im not going around talking about suicide or murder i guess its ok.

Chickensoup Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 pm

vwracerdave wrote: You need to have a talk with your dad and tell him exactly how you feel. You really need to discuss the problem with him. If that doesn't do any good then see if there is a school counselor you can talk to. DO NOT drop out of school.

first off, i want to make clear that just because i turn down an idea doesnt mean im being close minded. i read through these post, and thought about them for a while before hand.

unfortunately, i have tried talking with my dad. many times. but hes childish, and doesnt really listen. ok, actually he just defends her after 98% of the statements i make. there have been a few times where talking to him has worked out, but most of the time it just turns into a fight between my dad and stepmom. idk if this is normal but my dad is kind of like the middle man. my stepmom will usually tell him to tell me something. and not actually talking to my face which bugs the hell out of me. lol my school councillor is a jerk off. dont get me started on her, or whatever he/she is :roll: if i have a XL issue i talk with my coach, or one of my friends, or my gf. rarely will i show anger or sadness so if i do then you know im pissed.

Chickensoup Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm

cbeck wrote: Have you considered serving our country?

sounds fun. kind of. not sure how this would help me tho

Zundfolge1432 Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:00 pm

I think we are only hearing one side of the story. In order to form an opinion you’d need to hear all the players. One thing that stood out to me was the terms
“Bitch” and “asshole”. I never referred to my mother or stepmother this way. Do you talk to her this way?

Your story sounds kinda like a Dear Abby letter ( way before your time) Abby would probably side with the adult. The way a 16 year old perceives things is very different.

About 10 or 20 years from now you may think of this time in your life in completely different terms. These might actually be the good old days for you now. Generally speaking in order to get respect you give respect.

Zundfolge1432 Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Chickensoup wrote: cbeck wrote: Have you considered serving our country?

sounds fun. kind of. not sure how this would help me tho

You’re not alone, only about 7% of the population serves in uniform for various reasons. As to how it helps they break people down from day one then train them mentally and physically. Things like honor, duty, respect for authority. Being part of something larger than yourself. Following orders without question. Given a choice between hiring a non veteran or a vet I’ll hire the vet every time.