TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Help Judge at Litchfield-Get in Free and Get a Free Shirt
vwsplitman Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:52 pm

As always we need help judging at this large show. We welcome help in all areas. It usually takes less than an hour and if you let me know ahead of time , I will mail you a free pass for you and your vehicle and also you will get a free event shirt. Remember, without volunteers, there would be no show. Plus, all of the proceeds go to local charity. The Annual Bug In Bash, a VW social event will be held at the FAIRGROUNDS this year, with free food again. Usually lots of VW people and a nice relaxing atmosphere. BYOB. Just a short walk to the camping area or restrooms. Chuck P [email protected]

Glenn Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:01 pm

Chuck,

Dan already asked me and i'll be happy to help. I won't be having my car judged, so i can do any class you need me to do.

See you there.

javabug Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:42 am

Chuck, I'm in also, I sent you an email last week or so. Looking forward to helping out.

plasticman1432 Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:45 am

Chuck - I'll be glad to help too; I'll track you down after we get there & get the Manx set up on the field. By the way, Woodstock fliers are on the way today via UPS, and you should see them tomorrow. Thanks again.