TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Busin' and BSin' 4/9/22 Fredericksburg, VA
Touch Nicks Thing Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:52 pm

4/9/22 1p-5p we're gonna have a little get together, imbibing and discussing of the aircooled Volkswagen. Super informal, BYOB (bring your own bus)...

Not much going on around here during April so figured why not see who is ready to get out of the house. If you have stuff you'd like to sell, bring that along. More space then you can shake a stick at!

There is onsite camping available for those who contact me in advance.

All are invited, most are welcome.

11740 Main St Fredericksburg, VA

PM or text me for details...

Photo from last year's "event"

VWsArent4Hippies Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Thank you for the heads up, that gives me plenty of time to scour the classifieds for the right super beetle to win best of show!

Touch Nicks Thing Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:49 am

VWsArent4Hippies wrote: Thank you for the heads up, that gives me plenty of time to scour the classifieds for the right super beetle to win best of show!

Hope you been saving all the monies, best Super Bettle is gonna be the most highly contested category of all!

Touch Nicks Thing Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:01 pm

This will be here before we know it! Please get permission from your probation officer before arriving, don't need Johnny Law searching for anyone just trying to archive hero status via VW trophies!

60vwnewengland Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:15 pm

Cool, no new born this year, so hope to make it!

Touch Nicks Thing Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:34 am

Trophy presentation will be at 5pm. Sorry I didn't make any Type 4 trophies as nobody gave a fuck about Type 4's in the 70's and that still holds true.