View original topic: Horn Bursh Cap for an 57 Oval
Blanman Wed May 24, 2023 4:27 pm

My 1957 is missing the plastic cap on the Horn Brush that holds in the brush and spring. Has anyone found a replacement or an alternative way to hold the brush in? I could purchase a new brush from WW but the $80+ cost is hard to swallow.

tcoop1100 Thu May 25, 2023 1:24 pm

Hello Blan-
One of the P.O.'s of my car used a chrome valve stem cap to repair the brush:

It's working so I've left it alone. I imagine a black plastic one would work as well.

Blanman Fri May 26, 2023 6:45 am

Thanks TCoop - i'll try the valve stem cap.

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group