TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: tasb - [email protected] - Tim Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
DavidC Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:32 am

Happy purchase from Tim - bought one of the used cylinder heads and a distributor - he sent it quickly and all was well - thanks Tim!

- Dave C.
Falls Church, Va.

[email protected] Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:42 pm

I just bought some books from Tim. Quick ship, good comunication. Great person to do business. Highly recommended. :P

twinwindows Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:34 pm

I got my fuse locater from Tim.. Perfect in every way! Will gladly buy from him again.

FASTBACKDON Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:54 pm

I have never bought from Tim but have had an e-mail exchange with him he seems like an asset to the VW community

dubmeister Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:32 pm

Super fast shipping excellent communication Thanks again for the single brake light assembly!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Jerry J Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:12 pm

Again, another BIG THUMBS UP for Tim. What a nice guy.

Excellent communication, super fast and reasonable shipping and exactly what I was looking for. Just a great guy to deal with.

vdubber Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:38 am

Prompt shipping and secure packaging. Will recommend to all.

NorCalWeekender Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:15 pm

I haven't bought from Tim before, but I just sold him a license plate frame. Great transaction...good, stand up guy!

campingbox Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:50 pm

Good buyer, great follow through. Great communication. A good friend in thesamba community.

Jerry J Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:01 am

Great buyers are usually great sellers. I always try to buy my parts from someone that listed as a good buyer.

bobsvintagevw Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:20 am

I have had the privledge of buying,trading and selling alot of parts with Tim. He has an ease of ability to communicate with, as well as keeping his end of the deal up in every case. He has a great base of VW parts knowledge and VW's. I highly recommend dong business with Tim, if you have a need. If you have a question about doing so, rest assured, he will do it right..AAA+++

Bob Sepulveda

VolSep Ent.
VolSep Stinger Racing
Bobs Vintage VW

David Wellington Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:54 am

Bought some of the cool repro fuse box cards from Tim and they were dead on. Fast shipping and friendly emails.

dstefun Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:29 pm

Quick shipping, had a minor problem with one part and Tim refunded my money immediately, no questions asked. Can't get better than that and I wouldn't hesitate buying from him again! Thanks Tim!

fifteenwindow Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:20 am

I bought some cab interior panels from Tim. They are exactly as he described them, they came well packaged and at a good price. Thanks a heap, Tim. I'll watch your ads. Billy

Jeckler Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:08 pm

Bought a crank pulley on Tuesday night, got it in the mail today. Part is in good condition.

slammerd Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:48 pm

Great communication and fast ship. Items are what he describes them as. Would buy from again, no problem.

1OLD61BUS Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:01 am

Quick shipping and great communication. I would happily buy from again.

simonsays Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:09 am

I just bought an excellent item from Tim, not only was the item delivered really fast to England, but Tim has been a great pleasure to correspond with.

I wholly recommend him to anyone looking to source rare VW parts!

Thanks again Tim.

Simon

dogguira Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:58 pm

I just got my order in. Tim is easy to deal with.

EverettB Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:17 pm

Excellent purchase!