TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Banjo
ft_irwin_73baja Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:37 pm

I have a 32ndix that I am trying to run on my 1776 and what I need is the banjo style fuel line to run to my carb, klass356 sells the fuel line but they want $130 and it is for a duel carb set up. Anyone know of an alternative source for this type of fuel line? I am pretty sure banjo fittings are used on other stuff but havent had any luck finding any yet, any ideas?

Descalzo Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:59 am

Go see the guys at your local NAPA store.
If you don't like them for some reason, anyplace that services hydrolic pumps/rams, or farm tractors could help you out.
If you're looking to go braided, all the major mfg's, like Earls, Russel, Aeroquip, etc., sell banjo fittings for their various lines. (my personal fav. - you could get into the braided line w/fittings, adapters for around $30 if you shop a bit ~ Many retailers more then triple the price of braided when they sell you a "kit". Check out: www.godmanhiperformance.com, www.amstreetrod.com, or www.anplumbing.com, for ideas)

ft_irwin_73baja Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:59 am

cool, earls looks really good. I see what you mean about kits versus putting it together yourself, I think I will order my stuff from them and do it my way, now all I need to do is figure out what size banjo fitting I need.