TheSamba.com Forums

View original topic: Jim Buys - [email protected] Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
joshbuchan Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am

Great guy to deal with! Worked with me getting an NOS screw terminal brake light switch to Canada. Thanks Jim!!

therealfrogman Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:35 am

I had an awesome transaction and experience working with Jim, he seems to have things ready to go at time of purchase, no complaints.

Bob Ross

ratsnotmice Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 am

Another great Samba transaction. Thanks Jim for a trouble free and easy buying experience!

Can't wait to use the RAC Automotive Oscilloscope!

Mike

roymartian Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:16 pm

Bought d reg cover great to deal with someone honest and trust worthy - thanks highly recommended

ataraxia Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Flawless transaction and smooth communication.

Provided proactive shipment information and packed the part very well for transit.

wuwei75 Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:32 am

I recently bought a car from Jim (72 fastback). I couldn't be more pleased with the car and with Jim's service. His description was accurate and his price was fair. He even helped me with some spare items for the fastback.

I've also bought from Jim in the past and he's always been great to deal with. Very highly recommended.

Otan Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:30 pm

I bought a pair of wheels from Jim and transaction was smooth, good price, well packaged and good communication.

Thanks Jim

yoger Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:03 pm

I recently bought some parts and a tool from Jim. all went well with the deal, great samba member!

ultrarareparts Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 am

Bought a set a SA sprint star. Very happy with transaction.
Excellent reproduction. Great packaging.

rosevillain Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:21 pm

Bought a set of wheels. Arrived before I expected them, well packed. New wheels are beautiful! Would not hesitate to buy from again.

Lowrider63 Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:25 am

Super happy with Jim at Vintagespeedwerks!! I got a great deal on a set of wheels for my Type 1. Talked to Jim on a Monday, paid with PayPal later that day and had my wheels on the Thursday. He was quick to answer any questions I had and quite professional. I also saved a LOT of money!!! I can’t stand paying more for the exact same product. Shop around like I did then buy from vintagespeedwerks you will not be disappointed.
Keith
Lowrider63

youravrgcracker Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:29 pm

Stand up guy who was super easy to deal with. I literally had the wheels I ordered in 4 days. Price blew everyone out of the water. Definitely worth doing business with and I will again.