Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Jump to:
Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ORANGECRUSHer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

Yes rear view is crap in mine and I have mirrors that don't work well. Not to mention it's getting hard to turn my head around some days. A backup camera would be good. Just to watch people while sitting at a red light would be good
Berrien Warrior 2.4L Quad4
LAZY MARY 1970 Baja 1835cc
vdubrookie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

Orangecrusher, we had a blast on Lincoln Hills trails in Irons a couple years ago. I've Heard Tin Cup is pretty good by Baldwin, a little more challenging from what I hear. I'm from Battle Creek & always looking for new places & people to ride with.
ORANGECRUSHer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

Yes I remember having a lot of fun by Lincoln Hills back in the day. Seems like there was plenty of fireroads and places to roam. When I think of Tin Cup Im thinkng of the dirt bike trails, but Baldwin has a lot to offer.
I'm really trying hard to get one of my rigs in driving shape this year. I'd like to spend some Saturdays up north and meeting new peeps would be great.
ORANGECRUSHer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

Calling out all you Michiganders

starting at least by May, I'll be up for trails on weekends. I don't have my truck out of storage yet to pull a trailer but a few more nice days... my woodsbuggy is finally ready and hopefully before long my baja as well. I'm out of the west side by Muskegon / Grand Haven area but with enough warning I'm up for anywhere especially if you have a good route planned. It's been some time since I've been exploring so I've lost track of all my fav trails, but I hope to change all that this year. Wouldn't mind meeting some new people and finding new places to explore.

Brian H.
Vanapplebomb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

I can’t wait to get riding. Sadly, a recent surgery has made driving stick shift difficult. Although it was several weeks ago, still not going to be doing any bouncing around and using the clutch for a couple more weeks. Hopefully back in good shape by mid-May. Man, I am way too young for this crap. Haha.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=487021
ORANGECRUSHer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

I hear ya. Don't tell anyone but I turn 50 this year. Last year I was really wondering if I still had it on me. Then I went to St. Helen.
ORANGECRUSHer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Michigan Offroad Friendly Chat and Trip Planning. Reply with quote

I just have to say, it's been some time for me and there were no SXSs on the trails then. I can't say I'm thrilled to share trails with them after seeing what they do last fall...
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> HBB Off-Road All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Jump to:
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: