Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: wcfvw69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Buggeee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Seriously. The dude is like a distributor monk. Its unreal what you see when you open the box. It's like he is in love with them. I'd tell him to marry it but I think he is probably already married. You will not be disappointed. I repeat...
SnowDaySyncro wrote:
Every setback is an opportunity to learn stuff and to buy new tools.
2type2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I liked my part (pump) immensely, but I think you might consider a little restraint, lol! But ask Bill, not me.
vwtrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Recently ordered a SVDA from Bill. Shipping was fast and the distributor is amazing. I’m very happy.
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I bought a restored fuel pump from Bill, and not only was he patient, and very responsive, he looked through his stash, found what I was looking for, and quickly (and beautifully) restored it to get it to me in time. I will *definitely* be using Bill again (just not for fuel pumps, because I'm sure this one will last me a while!).
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
2type2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received another Pierburg from Bill, it looks so good I want to wear it around my neck and show it off,lol. Better than new.
stcj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received the 205T distributor and square top fuel pump. Just wanted to say I'm blown away by your work and attention to detail. The quality far exceed my expectations, well done. Thanks for continuing to support the community.
Brandon & Zephyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

I recently sent in my broken Type 4 fuel pump to Bill to get it cleaned up and rebuilt. Throughout our conversations, he was very patient with me, answered every question, explained his process in detail, and sent pictures along the way. I knew from the start that I was in good hands and that my bus would be running again soon. Within a short time of mailing him the pump, he diagnosed the problem areas, fixed them, cleaned up the part beautifully, tested the fuel pressure, and then sent it back ready to go back in the bus. He even included a new gasket, a true one-stop shop. I'll be good for decades to come but if I ever hear of someone needing a quality rebuild on their fuel pump, I'm sending them to Bill. He puts out quality work and stands by it.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
bonestock66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Can't say enough about the excellent work Bill does!! Installed my pump and fired right up. She purrs!! Thanks again Bill!!
vamram Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill recently rebuilt my old Bosch 034. The thing looks like a work of art, it's seems a shame to install it and dirty it up! Oh and the price was great, and a super fast turn around too. Can't go wrong with Bill's work and service!

'74 Super 9/16 - present, in refurb process.
'73 Super - 6/18 - Present - Daily Driver!
'75 Super Le Grande...waiting it's turn in line behind '74.
Click to view image
Save the Supers!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just did 2 fuel pumps for me, excellent as always!
eltee49
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Recently received a beautifully restored DVDA 205Q from Bill, and, I have to say, the distributor confirms all the great comments everyone's posted on the quality of his work. I combined it with my fantastically restored original 34 pict 3 carb (thanks again, Tim @ volkzbitz!), and the bus runs like a dream! Absolutely thrilled I ran across him as a great distro rebuilder.

Commuter car - w/ AC
ekrossi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Recently purchased one of Bill's rebuilt square top Pierburg fuel pumps. Wow! This is the best money I ever spent on this car. Having the correct pump with the correct fuel pressure makes the engine run smoother, gives a consistent idle, and eliminates the gas smell I was getting in the car previously. Bill is a good communicator, top shelf guy to do business with. Plus. the pump itself is a beautiful piece of work just to look at.
johnnyniceguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill has a skill set that the future members of The Samba world will someday miss. The quality of his work; and the dedication to his customers, warms my heart. His knowledge in matching a distributor to a carburetor has allowed me to finally enjoy my Ghia to the fullest. It runs absolutely perfect.
Thank You Bill!

Chris deguire
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just want to thank Bill from Sparx Werks for the beautiful fuel pump for my wife's 68 beetle! Works outstanding! If your looking for quality he is the one to deal with. Also thanks to wayne1230cars for the recommendation!
stcj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just received my SVDA distributor from Bill. As usual perfect restored condition.
oolong
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Really glad I found Bill at Sparxwerks. He does meticulous, gorgeous work. Excellent, prompt communication and the fuel pump for my '66 Kombi was back quickly. Bill is very generous with articulate advice and instructions. Now it's time to do the distributor.
mjtracy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:20 pm    Post subject: Sparxwerks Reply with quote

Received a rebuilt SVDA from Bill and it is amazing! The quality of his resto can't be beat. It's like a new distributor. Replaced a cheap Chinese knockoff and the difference is night and day. No hesitation or fluttering of the advance. I tried to go the cheap route and now regret it after getting one of Bill's distributors. Worth way more to my happiness with my bug than Bill charges!

Berf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Just installed a nicely restored fuel pump from Bill. Runs like a champ. Fast and courteous service. Thanks!!

Gary
AfroThunder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Thanks again Bill for the fast shipping, great communication and the perfectly working fuel pump! The beetle is happy too!
XIII_II
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Wcfvw69 - [email protected] - Bill Reply with quote

Bill rebuilt the FI throttle body of my 1972 914. It had very worn throttle shaft bores in it that causes some engine performance problems.
He did a really great job. It's like new.
Thanks Bill.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Jump to:
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: