Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

stevo - [email protected] - Steve
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: stevo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
bryguth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Thank you Steve for the excellent service and communication! Part arrived as described in perfect condition.

Had some shipping delay on the part of USPS, Steve went above and beyond in communicating, tracking and following up. A++++

Wouldn’t hesitate to purchase parts from Steve in the future!!

Thanks again,
Bryan

- 84 Westy -
- 59 Single Cab -
- 63 EZ Camper-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Bought some bumper brackets. Steve sent them out the same day he received money from me. Had them in my hands in under a week.
1974 XLH
bassplr62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
josean5665
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Thanks Steve for the horn button, you are an excellent person, you respond very quickly and offer and excellent service and the parts arrive in good condition, you sent me some parts to Costa Rica and they arrived quickly and very well. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone else is having problems with Stevo responding to emails.

I have sent two emails of interest responding to his add for a bus battery cover, but I never heard back from him.

Maybe my emails slipped through the cracks both times.

Stevo, if you read this, please contact me regarding a larger size 12 volt bus battery cover.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2232801

Thanks
Eddie
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

EA57RHD wrote:
Not sure if anyone else is having problems with Stevo responding to emails.

I have sent two emails of interest responding to his add for a bus battery cover, but I never heard back from him.

Maybe my emails slipped through the cracks both times.

Stevo, if you read this, please contact me regarding a larger size 12 volt bus battery cover.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2232801

Thanks
Eddie

Eddie wrote about a part not listed. That's low priority. Regardless, I went out of my way to find two choices for him. When I presented them to him he said some time before that a person on this site got him what he needed. Two weeks later his WTB remains posted; no law against that. Subsequently I then listed the items and sold one of the two immediately.
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ccb_dan wrote:
I've been deliberating about posting here for a couple weeks mostly because I think Steve is probably a good guy. However my experience dealing with Steve was not a good one. I sold Steve a middle seat and from the get go it was a bad deal. There was a "misunderstanding" about who was paying shipping even though I had it clearly stated in my ad that the buyer would pay shipping. In order to avoid hassles and try to build a relationship with a fellow VW lover I caved and I covered shipping and Steve was to credit me that amount in parts from his stock. That was only the beginning.

Some time later (at least a month) Steve asked me if I had a backing piece for the seat (which was never part of the initial sale) I did have the piece and told him I would send it to him for no additional cost if he covered shipping. He agreed and stipulated that I send it with a tracking number and I was to be sure the item was transported as safely as possible. I sourced a suitable box and packing materials at my expense and sent it to him via UPS and immediately emailed him the receipt.

2 months go by and I hear nothing from Steve and have not received reimbursement for the shipping. I emailed Steve numerous times. Finally he emails me back and says the shipping cost was too much and he was not going to cover it.

In short, Steve is probably a great guy but I will not be doing business with him again and I would warn others to be very wary.

I can provide additional details if requested.

I finally read through this review. Bunch of shit. He wanted me to pay $75 for a piece of cardboard because he wanted to do it via UPS. Please, drop dead. The piece was supposed to go with the item.
Meandmy65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Steve, thank you for the fast shipping in the nice horn button for my bus! It was a pleasure doing business!
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Purchased two gas door stops (the same as rubber glove box stops I needed) from Steve and the transaction went they arrived as expected.

I felt a little pressure to complete the transaction quickly, as he told me someone was interested in purchasing the entire lot (Given it had only been 4 hours since I said I first e-mailed him, I don't think that was necessary), but everything worked out, and it was shipped out quickly.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

I had an unknown part listed for sale on the samba. Steve was nice enough to identify the part for me and sent a link to a new reproduction for sale. A great Samba contributor! Thank you Steve!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Steve inquired about some parts I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for, was clear in his communication, and had excellent follow through. It was a pleasure to sell to Steve!
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Just got my Type 4 fan screen from Stevo. Nice condition as indicated, good purchase. Thanks!
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Steve quickly rounded up a vent latch and button for me. Thanks Steve!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

stevo sold me a part. Faster than a split S from 7,000 feet part arrived. I had anticipated 14 days or more----. Thank Steve.
snowwag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

Thanks Stevo for the seat belt covers - its the little things that count

Great seller and a easy transaction

All the best
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: stevo - [email protected] - Steve Reply with quote

What I needed, in great shape, and sent immediately. Thanks!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: