Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BeaterBarndoor
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 24, 2024
KombiMonster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a set of Marks rear bumper splash pans and complete bolt kit. Parts arrived sooner then expected and very nicely packaged!

If you’re looking for the best pressed bumper splash pans made you’re going to wanna get Marks! He’s been at this game for decades and knows his shit! He’s also the first to make them and the first to offer a complete and accurate bolt kit for pressed bumpers. Sell your testicles if you have too, you won’t be disappointed!

*WANTED*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cspider7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I picked up some hardware for the bumpers on my 58’ yesterday, if you care about the quality that goes into your bus Mark is the man to talk to. The craftsmanship behind this hardware exceeded my expectations, I will continue to do business with Mark during my build.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2085371

Thanks again Mark!
goatheady
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently ordered some parts from Mark, great communication and fast
shipping. The quality of the parts is excellent!
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a couple sets of Mark's barndoor safari pivots. As expected they are a quality product. Thanks for making these available!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got my new safari brackets. They are the best I’ve ever seen. They’re even nicer than hacked out originals! As usual, shipping and packing was fast and excellent. Please start reproing early (not BD) wiper disconnects. Please!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mark was quick to reply to messages and get the item shipped out. Items are always as described and made exceptionally well. Thanks again!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got a set of interior panel brackets. Look great and glad Mark is making these oft-forgotten pieces. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some safari parts from Mark. Excellent parts, communication & shipped fast. Thank you Mark!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Callook59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received some safari window fiber washers from Mark. Communication was great, shipping was fast and the parts were perfect. I will buy from him again. Thanks Mark!

56 Oval Window 2175 turbo
56 Euro Karmann Ghia
62 Double Cab
70 Bug convertible (my first car)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
axeman569
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some window filling rubbers from Mark. He responded quickly and shipped the parts out right away. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
von_hansel Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: BeaterBarndoor - Mark Rafferty - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased safari window/ vent window friction washers from Mark. Amazing reproduction part. It is the same size and diameter as my OG safari friction washers.

Mark shipped quickly and was fast to respond.

Thank you Mark!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: