Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

iowegian - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: iowegian
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
dutch1967
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a lot of turn signals from Chuck for a really decent price, Chuck was quick with replies and goods arrived safely to Holland due to proper packaging. He even tossed in a little surprise for me to put on a shelf.

Thanks Chuck, it was a pleasure doing business with you Very Happy ...Thanks again Marcel
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

It was my pleasure, Marcel. And, as a bonus, I learned a valuable lesson about filling out the USPS Customs Declaration when mailing Internationally; no longer
is adequate to merely state "used auto parts". They want to know in detail what exactly is in the package. I'm glad it all worked out.
Ca3mp#er
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

BWD wrote:
Today I received a second very cool shipment of VW related ambiance! Very Happy
I got some old VW ads from '64 and '67 that are very nice, they will be framed and hung on my office wall!
Chuck is a stand up guy and I've got his back! Cool

I just received a Rain Tray for a Karmann Ghia today. The item was better than described in the add and Chuck was constantly in contact with me . Chuck went the extra mile in order to make shipping arrangements to PR. The item was carefully packaged and extremely clean. Will definitely buy from Chuck again!
Thank you so much!
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Besides being an Awsome sambanista seller he’s also a hell of a buyer with quick payment and great communication no funny business just great transaction after another. Thankyou brotha Very Happy
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Chuck offered to trade me gas cap gaskets (he had a type I was looking for, and I had one he was). He well packaged the gasket and sent it quickly - thanks, Chuck!! I've now learned how to pack better!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
iowegian Premium Member
Samba Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

harrymarlin wrote:
Chuck offered to trade me gas cap gaskets (he had a type I was looking for, and I had one he was). He well packaged the gasket and sent it quickly - thanks, Chuck!! I've now learned how to pack better!

The gasket you sent me arrived unscathed, Harry. I was just afraid that the
cork gasket I sent you might get bent and cracked someplace along the way in the Postal System.
overrestored
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a European Delivery folder from Chuck. He communicated well… shipped it fast… and packed it unbelievably well!

Thanks!

Eric Meyer
One cool crazy cat
a yard full of fruit trees
26 chairs for some reason
a crapload of old shoes
a lot of books on history of the Mexican Ranchos
200+ kamax bolts... stacked in rows
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased an original poster. Chuck is great to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some door hinge end covers for my ghia from Chuck. He was away but was kind enough to tell me he would send them as soon as he was able and followed through on his promise. They were well packaged and as shown in the photos. I would buy from him again without worry. Thanks Chuck!
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: iowegian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Heard of him, but never but from him til today. Awesome Seller!

Martin
allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: