Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Joanna Lau Jaime
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
Jivermo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

Joanna is reputable, ethical, and does what she says. I purchased a number of products from her. She packed them well, and shipped them, and provided accurate shipping details. I recommend her highly, and will do business with her again. You need not worry about any scams with this lady.
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased new old stock vw beetle door hinge plugs plus a few other nos items. I finally have hinge plugs that actually fit now!!! 100 % Recommend this VW parts merchant. Fast shipping and extremely efficient.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been impressed by the selection by Joanna, although I have only purchased a few things from her. For being so far away from me, she responded quickly to my questions, and searched for some products for me. I expedited one piece I needed quickly, and she gave me a reasonable shipping charge and I received it even more quickly than I expected. The shipping charges are expensive, but she has those parts no one else has, and I would certainly purchase from her again.
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Joanna Lau Jaime - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought 2 NOS main bearings from Joanna. Had them in 2 1/2 weeks. Will buy again for sure. Casey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: